Reviews for Disaster is A'Baking
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I love how EVERYTHING that could possibly go wrong DID!
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Sounds like what would happen if...
okami kaze chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
haha! that was really amusing! lol, sounds like me, except i just perfer not to try to cook. i just don't . saves me a lot o ftrouble. :P good job.

Okami
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Smooth move. I won't complain about your cooking skills. Trust me I am a pro Cook. I can burn water! (that takes skill!)
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
heh heh. i bet they thought that was a good punishment. the best line was 'She'd explode to Taj Mahal'. it made me laugh out loud. you are definately going to me favorites list, your so funny! keep on writing!

-kay
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hahaha! Aww. That was cute. Reminds me of what happens when I get in the kitchen (maybe not that drastic). Great job again! You have some gr8 poems!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
this is one of your best. my mom promised me i could bakee something before 2nd term LAST YEAR and she still hasnt let me. but i bet my mess'll be just as bad wen i do...
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
haha, that's great...i like baking:D..it's fun..
kaiialyne chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Reminds me forcefully of me trying to make sugar cookies at three in the morning. Cute and funny :).
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Tsk tsk. Bad saeo. LoL. Man I hope that wasn't based on a true story.

Kudos, Michelle
Moira Whiting chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hehehe... oh, no! I've done that sort of thng before... I got a good laugh out of this.
godsgurl chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
really cute. i love it.
Evil Zipper chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
hehe... trying not to write a really lame joke...

i like the rhyme pattern that you used, and your mom exploding to the Taj Mahal? hehe!
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
oh I loved this ! it was soo funny ! it reminds me at my first attempt at baking *winces* but we wont get into that , keep up the good poetry!