Reviews for youngness
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
haha i think i'm gonna finish this box of new 30% larger more enjoyable freshness cinnamon tic tac mints by the time it's 11 am. which it will be in approximately 17 minutes.
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Rachael's dandruff

*dies* This one was great! And I can't wait for a senior citizen discount, those old people get all the benefits!
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
XD! I remember that day. That really sucked. ;-;

Totally come by. I'd really like to meet you. -' Not really that hard to miss amongst the 20 something guys in our EXSt. Oh! I talked to Emily C this morning. X.x Tried to figure out who you were. LOL.

We prolly have seen each other a million times, and didn't even know it.
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hahahahahathats funny, u sure were venting there. haha. hey, dont worry, im only 2 months older than u. all my other friends r older than me, so yeah, its ok. i think its kool, except when the fact gets 2 it that i wont get my license till way later than them. gr. im always like, well, if i started school when i was in cyahoga then i would only be in the 8th grade, soo o. and then my one stupid friend sam said, oo, thats awesome, u skipped a grade. wow, how stupid can he be, i explained it perfectly 2 him, and he still thinks i skipped a , he's stupid. the funny part is how he is so smart yet, not when it comes 2 common sense. ok,well, i'll go review something
Gatha chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
if permits are driver's liscences, then it's 16 up here, though i could drive fine at 14 (don't ask), but no one cares cause we like to walk. or, more often than not sadly, hitch a ride. when my friends want to take the bus to the movies, i vouch that we start walking there after lunch and buy supper when we get there. But no! we have more lazy people that are prolonging their liscence aquisition for another year so their parents can cart them around!And I don't mean to sound cruel, but what's rated R for you is PG-13 in Canada. It's still great though, cause a lot of my friends are short and can't get into some movies. Me and another tall friend would have got to see Kill Bill 2, still rated R but we're tall and mature enough (he was a crappy liar though), but out petite friend came and the gig was up. And we have to vouch for them so they can get in. But if they try to rub it in my face I just put their shoes on a vending machine or something.

But God did I hate being tall as a kid! I couldn't get kid's menus when i was eight because i was to old! yet they don't cate when i do it now. what gives? and when we went to my friend's b-day at kid's world for his 11th or something, the short ones and the diabetic got in while i got a lecture about acting my age from one of the workers before being grudgingly accepted. and another time i had to watch my sister in a similar place because my dad was too big to go in the play-thing, she got ahead, i was FORCED out, my sister was alone and crying, and the jerks didn't even apoligize. this was in the US though, so whatever.

I still get those statements about being older though. it is so awesome. a guy i worked with offered to take me to a strip club (not that i'd go, but it is flattering in a non-dirty sense), don't stick out at the university when i go there, and am continuely mistaken for a 22 year old. i could probably get a girl 6 years older to go out with me if i tried. being tall is great. except for scaring possible employers. it's hard to yell at someone taller than you.

so basically, it's not age that matters, it's height.
dancinQT03 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I DO NOT, and I mean NOT have dandruff! Just wait until I get my account open, and I write stories about you.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
LOL lol LOL lol LOL i loved the ending it was hilarious. yeah i know, why *are* the good movies rated R? ok guess what? i think that when i turn 18, unless someone drags me to an R rated movie without my knowing and i'm blindfolded so i can't pick which movie it is or whatever, i'll wait a month and ten days, and on your birthday, we're going to an R rated movie. fair enough? oh crikey. i've seen the first half the the first matrix movie. it's R. hey, i didn't see it in the theaters so it doesn't really count. oh, and, i don't know if you know this, but i was born two months premature. you'd really be one month OLDER than me. and hot sauce is younger than you, too. haha i just did that suction thingy. it's weird. OH it stopped *snowing big fat white chunks*. i'm happy. I NEED WARMTH. I NEED SPRING. ooh i just bought this shirt last weekend at dillards and it says "north shore champs" and is yellow with green and orange and pink and blue stuff on it (trees, surfboard) and all that. it looks really cute and summery. i wore it on wednesday or something but i was really cold the entire week so i had this fluffy blue thing on top of it and the summeryness didn't leak out to the world like i originally planned for it to. :( don't that suck...