Reviews for Left Behind
rockerbaby67 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
What lies in darkness could also come to light. What is left behind and forgotten can be taken up again and remembered. If something or someone was or is apart of you they will never leave 67
Arkash chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Excellent poem!

Great job!
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I like this one, such imagery, nice picture drawn.
Caim chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I like the "broken moment" - its a nice saying. I love your angst - Its all a bit light but still you get that tinge of strong pain at the same time.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow...that was really cool how you chose to express this topic. Keep on going!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
awesome
Relayer chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I love the imagery, especially the ripples and the grains of sand. A lovely poem
and flowers chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
an interesting thought. very good flow and format, the way it all seems to curve together and make sense. ... i rather enjoyed it. nice care and much love
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow, that can apply to lots of things...it was wonderful. Loved the ending especailly.

Jaded,SwimmerGirl
Genevieve Sente chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Nice choice of words, beautiful images. I really like : thank you.
Saeo chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow...how vivid and beautiful...I love the use of all the metaphors, and the first stanza was the best. It really drew you in.

Now, for other news...I couldn't figure out how to post a comment on the link to your drawings (me and technology)...0.o You, my friend, are a DISGUSTINGLY good artist. Your pictures are beautiful! I was in awe...

Keep writing and drawing!

Always, saeo
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
this is amazingly powerful, and i luv the imagery. wow! great job!
mistressKC chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
very nice... I liked this
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
nice poem, well written, good imagry and flows nicely. good work
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This flowed so well and the meaning to it...every word was extremely powerful. Filled with such sadness you can't help but feel a small ache in your heart. :( Great job! Keep it up. - Beautiful poem, spiritual but also romantic.

!* Noelle *!