Reviews for unwilling pawn
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
The symbolism in this poem is very dark, but brilliant as always. I'm trying to get to reviewing all your poems, both the old and new, so I can convince you that you're a brilliant writer _ Now, Kuroi-Hoshi-chan, with ALL this TALENT that you have, don't you think you should go out and get published somewhere? Truthfully, I don't think you need to find a publisher; the publisher will find you. The italics were a nice touch to the poem, and I love your unique sense of style that you weave into the poems. This truly is an inspirational poem, and everything that you've written was purely perfection itself. The emotions that you convey in this poem are wonderfully done, and the words are enrapturing in their telling. Right now, I'm listening to Evanescence's Thoughtless right now, and it somehow made the poem even more sensational O_O Both are contrasting poetry, but they're two tastes that taste great together. Sorry, that's a random splurt that I just got out there. You know, this WOULD be a good evanescence song. It would be so cool if you wrote their lyrics _ Keep up the WONDERFUL job, as usual. If you keep on doing this at the rate you're going, I might have to resort to using a thesaurus or dictionary to think of more adjectives to describe your absolute greatness in poetry.

chibichocobo
Kusje chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
mmk! gomen ne! OKay Kuroi-chan _ yatta. I love this poem. once again your doing great! *glomps* mehehe. eat pocky and rice! .

trapped in darkness/I cannot see/everything in front of me/is something I want to be

me as well _ ja ne!

Shinigami
invalid id chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wow, that was great. Not a fan of the angsty stuff b/c it all sounds the same, but not yours. Yours is unique and absolutely amounderful (Amazing and wonderful) You did a great job, it's beautiful. Keep it up!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
great poem. dark, full of angst and bitterness. i like this a lot. nicely written, you expressed the emotions well. good job. _
Written chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
wow! beautiful. the last line is awesome.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
you have so much talent, im jealouse
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
amazingly written... I love the repition
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
i like this one. kinda dark... but that makes it even more interesting. it's really cool.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Why are you so darn good?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
jeeze, wow. i dunno what to say... wow...
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I love how you formatted it. With italics. That really adds alot to it. It ends really well. I think all those montrous people are blind as to what they really are though. It's hypicritical. I know alot of people who set all these stands for the world, that they can't even do themselves. It seems to me(now this is just a wild guess) That people are the kindest to you. Well I'm one to know that pretty words from some faceless reviewer don't mean much, but I try. For everything I feel, I know others are feeling, and in a way one person's comfort can make a difference. It doesn't take much for people to do horrible things to one another. I dunno what I'm saying anymore, and I don't want this review to get to long, but so you know someone out there cares, and knows who the villians, monsters are in the end, and that being the good guy doesn't make a difference. Good luck, life takes a lot.

ANNA