Reviews for stalker
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Beautiful and haunting at the same, two complementing sytles that you've woven together masterfully in this poem. The formatting is nicely set up, and makes the poem all the more effective, and the ending stanza sent a profound chill up my spine. This poem really gives me that creepy, creepy feeling of having someone stalking and watching you. It's captured perfectly in this wonderful poem. And, if you ever think of Fictionpress, I will find out your address and track you down and make you write your poetry! Your poetry is like a drug to me (a healthy one, at least). Or, even better, they're a healthy addiction. Each word is delicious, and I savor their sensual taste.

chibichocobo
Virginia The Morbid chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
"you are deaf to the cryyour eyes ignorant to theviolation"

I especially liked that stanza. Good job.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
nice piece. i like the imagery and the buildup of the poem. good work.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This is a very creepy poem...makes me want to stay home at night...but your mood was effective established. Nice job!
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Ubrupt words, and it works. An eerie message.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
so good, just like all of your stuff. like I said before, i love to read what you write. keep on doing that!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
wow, VERY impressive piece, though it kinda disturbs me because i do have a few "stalkers" (not literal ones, just guy friends who i see more then 5 times a week for no literal reason, it's pretty creepy, but they give me candy...) *ahem* i love this poem! - good job!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
so incredible. the line "you are deaf to the cry" is just so powerful, well hell your whole poem is kick ass awesome. :)
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Woo! Creepy. I love it!

*Lime*
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
this too is good. all ur stuff is!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wow. you've created a strange magic with those lines. great work (as usual)! : )
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wow.. very powerful and wlel done... sorry i havent reviewwed in awhile.. i had foot surgery :( lol
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is really good. So much emotion in this. I love it.

Much love,

Rosanna.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Disturbingly good. I loved "you are deaf to the cry/your eyes ignorant to the/violation"...Bloody brilliant poem.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is really brilliant. Seriously. I've said this before but you really do format it well. At the end of a poem the last line can make a reader remember it, well every paragraph you're still thinking about the last, which like quadrouples the effect. I love your wording. Normally I can pick out my favorite paragraph or line, but I really can't...there's to many good points.

I can relate alot to the rekindling memories. Sometimes I'll read old poems, reflecting back on what I felt back then, who I was, and who I am. Never lose who you are, if you do you're nothing anymore.

ANNA