Reviews for Ironic Pity
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh my gosh, you are so good at writing humourous poems! I cannot at all! Haha, I need a lesson from you. You are the humour master. :P
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Good Work.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Another ok poem. Not one of my favorites, but still good.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
hehe. amazing. keep it up.
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
oh my gosh, i actually laughed out loud. that is really funny. :-D *gasp...* oh my gosh, thats a great poem. you are one funny author! keep it up!

-kay
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
LOL! Again aww! I was feeling really bad for this person in the begginning. The ending was so cute though. Great work with this. You are amazing!
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
LOL. I was beginning to feel sympathethic in this poem. You surely had me tricked! You have cute, humourous poems! Good job!
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
this is a pretty light read. i enjoyed it very much. keep it up 0)
A A Another Dumb Gwailo chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Haha, that was great! Wonderful thing...but if I was in that position I'd be laughing my head off at all those poor suckers that had to do their reports before I realised I had to do mine as well and now I'm just rambling which I do alot and THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY STORY and did you notice that there are 2 more chapters up? PLease everyone, read Of Idiots and Coffins!
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
lol..that's great!
Aryon O Huine Child chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hello! I like this poem a lot. It has a nice twist at the end and it's amusing. Great job on it. _

Also, wanted to thank you for your review on my first haiku! (Aryon's Haikus). I'll be writing more in the near future and I'd love your input!

God bless you, -Aryon
Inherent chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hehe, I liked it. It's like when people keep talking about their sucky life but then someone makes them stop... Anyways good job keep writing.
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hahahahaha. Doesn't everyone once feel like that? Don't answer that. The answer is YES whether you like it or not. XD

Kudos, Michelle