Reviews for Forbidden Love
Ghosts Love Me chapter 24 . 8/13/2009
God, Alana's stupid and Logan's all sad! Just admit you love him, you stupid girl and get on with the forbidden love affair stuff!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 23 . 8/13/2009
Do I need to repeat myself? I guess I do, Bryan's an ass.
Ghosts Love Me chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
Wow, Bryan's an ass. And boy is Logan stubborn! He and Alana make the perfect couple! Wonder if it was the King that caught them, guess I'm going to have to read!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 21 . 8/13/2009
So we meet the heartbreaker and his name is Bryan and apparently he's a vampire so something must've happened. Hopefully it will be explained in the next chapter.
Ghosts Love Me chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
So Alana's gotten her heart broken. That would explain a lot. She's running from love pretty much out of fear of getting her heart broken again. This is what happens when you get close with characters in stories, you start psychologically evaluating them! Which I love to do so on to the next chapter and something tells me it's going to be mushy!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
I hate those dreams where you think they're done but they continue! That's never happened to me before but I've heard about them. And I laughed so hard at the song you chose! It's the perfect song for her to sing in her dream right now! Next chapter, here I come!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
Yuck. Still, that was nice of Logan to take her out of the dungeons. If that isn't proof enough that he loves her, then I don't know what is!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
Alana is sure stubborn, that I knew before, but now it's her stubborness that might get her killed. Hopefully, Logan will get her out of there and away from all the vampires! Next chapter, please!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
AH! LOGAN'S GOING TO DIE! OR RATHER, HE'S GOING TO RUN AWAY WITH ALANA & KIND OF SORT OF LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, OR AT LEAST I HOPE SO! NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
* makes dramatic sigh* star crossed lovers! How brilliant! Logan has everything at stake now, hehe stake, and Alana's more confused than ever by her hormones but when aren't we? On to the next chapter I go!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Why, hello, Mr. Jacob Black, are you taking off your shirt again because you know your abs are just as hot as this chapter? When will either of them wake up and smell the roses? They are into each other and are being too damn stubborn to admit it! Hopefully soon that will all change. Maybe in the next chapter... I'm so addicted! hehe, Kelly Clarkson song!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Now that's sexual tension! And he tells her that he loves her! Does happy dance! And she can't deny that she's totally into him. I mean, who wouldn't? Vampires are SEXY! Need to read more!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Logan is a real slimeball, him and the Vampire King deciding to hold her friends hostage so they could get their hands on the ring! Ooh, I want to read more! On to the next chapter!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
May I say that the songs you choose to put in this story tie into the story very, very nicely. And I was very excited to see an Evanescence song in this story, especially 'Haunted'. And now we've met the Vampire King and I'm wondering when Logan would think to look at the ring around Alana's neck? Maybe in the next chapter!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
OMG! Logan's a Prince? Or to be specific, heir, but still that makes him royalty and that explains why he's so powerful! And he admits he feels something for Alana! The uberromantic in me had her breath taken away when he said she made him feel full. *makes dramatic sigh* Oh, and I can't wait to find out who this new guy is, maybe her parents' killer? We'll have to see in the next chapter!
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »