Reviews for Forbidden Love
Ghosts Love Me chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
What the hell did Logan do to Paul? I don't think he hurt him but I'm curious and there's no friendship between them, there's hot sexual tension! Sooner or later they'll move off of insulting and jabbing at each other to flirting and fooling around. Or at least I hope they will. To the next chapter I go!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Aw, but come on! Sex scenes are better when there's a vampire in it! But if you don't want to write any in, that's your decision and in my mind I can just imagine the wonderful sex scenes there would be. And finally she admits she's like any other girl and loves a good snogging! Yes, I stole that term from 'Harry Potter', I just love that word- snogging- it's just a different word for 'making out'. And I love strange and new words! Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! Off I go!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Logan is becoming a pain in the ass. The whole fact that he kissed her mother would gross out any woman, or at least it would gross out me. Anyway, I hope in the next chapter she kicks Logan's ass!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Whoa! That was completely thrown out there! Here I was expecting a possible kiss and explanation to why the hell he wasn't killing her and you give us a whole new story to tell! Off to the next chapter I go!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
That was smoking hot, like Jacob Black without a shirt hot! Sorry, Twilight fan reference! Yea, I'm Team Jacob most of the time when I'm not admiring how gorgeous they both are and anyway, I like the sexual tension and want more! So I'm going to read more!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
OMG. Well, I knew something like that was going to end up happening. Oh, whoever killed her Aunt is going to get it, of that I'm sure. On to the next chapter!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I like the name Logan. Makes me think of X-Men. Why he healed her and what not is interesting, seeing as he wants her dead but I know the reason will be becsause he loves her. Gonna continue reading and reviewing now.
Ghosts Love Me chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Now that's a bit better. I can totally tell the guy likes her. Why else would he go into her house with her? And it serves that assassin right to get his ass kicked by a high school girl! And not just any high school girl, but a vampire slayer! So yeah, he deserved to get his ass kicked.
Ghosts Love Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Not bad, but I have to admit it is confusing. I mean, he had her right there and he absolutely refused to kill her. I know the reason will probably turn out to be because he's fallen in love with her but I mean the fight scene could've been better. I hate saying that but we need critique to make us better. Love you! See you!
Shana2004 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
o-k so how old are Logan and Alana? Good story!
Shana2004 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
WOOT! Nice but Logan hmm hes hot, yet he sure likes to mess with Alana.
Shana2004 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
ok as a bilingual person, I have no idea what nonachalantly means. I heard of that word but thats it. Good cliffhanger. and whats a cliffhanger?
Shana2004 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Logan es mi amorcito! Me gusta como es el!

Anyway I said Logan is my man/honey, and I like how he is! BTW Alana is a nice name.
Shana2004 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
holy crap, I did not see that coming. Poor Aunt Kat -_-. That was awesome!
Shana2004 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
wow pretty nice, I like how Logan is. It is a good story anyway.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »