Reviews for Scared To Be Called Feminist
bfmusashi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
well put. i think most people are concerned to an extent about certain rights, and put within the limits of the definition that you supplied, a lot of females also share "feminist" ideas, as well. i think a lot of the pre-concieved notions that people have about feminists come from individuals who aren't really feminists-individuals who are actually extremists. there's a big difference.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
i want women to have equal rights, does that make me a feminist? i dont have the right body parts for it though _ . seriously though, women SHOULD have the same rights and priveleges as men. fairness is something that is DESERVED to ALL! my only real problem with this essay (cough RANT cough): you said the united states were great. maybe it's just my inner canadian speaking, but america is FAR from great. then again, people beleive what they want to beleive, you seem to be a nice american, so i'll leave it at that. (p.s. thanks for the many many MANY MANY reviews you've given me, but due to time constraints, i have yet to really return the favor yet, i shall attempt to do so soon. thanks again, and dont stop PLS!)

Peace and Chicken Grease
Morbid Shadow chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
You should add in that the so called feminists people think and talk about are called extremists.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Awesome. I completely agree...god, I hate people. So sad that a penis can decide so much...equality is the only thing that might help this pathetic world.
Victim of the Wraith chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I like this. I call myself a feminist as well and what I see is that many people my age think that I don't have an interest in dating. Which I do. This should be an eye opener and I hope that you get some more viewership and I hope you get equal viewership from the college's newspapers. Good work.

And rock on feminist.
Cairothegreat chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
It's my personal belief, here's a theory, that all women should go around doing nothing but proclaiming how much BETTER they are than men, for the next, oh 50 to 100 years. Then when that time's over we can just come out and say "Well,...alright, I *guess* men are just as good as women." And all the men in the world will be so happy to hear this, that they'll just be falling all over the place in happiness at finally being considered equal.
On Mercury chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
it's funny, there was a show on the other day about this. People going "I hear young women saying 'I'm not a feminist but...' and it's ridiculous! It's often 'I'm not a feminist, but I do believe in equal pay' That's what it was ABOUT, darling!"

Anyway, I totally agree. Feminism was a fantastic movement that broke down all the stupid barriers preventing true equality...sad there are still some ists out there.

I guess you can't bend every guy's mind around.

Good essay. See ya

OM
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
So very true... I'm completely the same. I actually wrote a letter to the Prime Minister about the issue...

-gangster-dolly