Reviews for Do you really?
aceinit chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I absolutely *love* the last line of this. That's my life, on so many different levels. It seems like the more I read of yours, the more I can relate to my own life, my experiences, and it blows me away.

P.S. To answer your question about Jinx, I am woking on chapter 22, and have posted the first chapter of a short story about Linds and Conrad.
Preston chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I really like this, how much emotion and frankness you poured into it, and it is sad how assholes out there ruin it for the rest of us and turn great girls like yourself in pushing nice guys away from a fear of commitment they have instilled in you over many years in treating you like crap. I really hope you find someone to take your hand who will understand and love you more for all your little flaws and tell you how much you mean to them. I am glad I found you so I can have you to talk to and who knows I may even reach out my hand to you if you are patient enough to let me get to know you and all your little flaws that I will end up loving in the future. :-)

TTYL,Preston
Devious Angel XDemon chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
*tear* Oh, that hit home. I really really like it. Oh...do I. It makes me think of me and my...well..boyfriend is too strong of a word for some reason. Guy I'm seeing..there. ;I like it very much.
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is a bit too prosey. I suggest smaller verses and a re-think of the line breaks. Having said that, I abolutely love it; the bitterness and the honesty. Well done.