Reviews for The Story of Jude and Josie
passion101 chapter 12 . 4/24/2005
Yes! At least one of them has figured it out:)
Darkseacircle chapter 12 . 4/22/2005
...And the sparks are flying! I really enjoyed this chapter, it was very sweet:) I've been waiting for this to happen. n_n Update soon!
Crystal109 chapter 12 . 4/22/2005
Hahaha wow, I love how they're *finally* starting to realize that they're in love. Awesomeness. Thanks for the welcome, btw. I didn't expect it, and it was pretty nice of you to do so. I hope that you don't affect Jude and Josie in a negative way - as in, Jude gets killed or whatnot. That would be horrible, and I'd cry. Really. Especially since he's so wonderful. Hm... I wonder if there's any significance in why Josie hasn't gotten any letters from her friends yet? Hm. Well, I hope you update soon! (You sure did this time, haha.) Great chapter! )
R.M.Whitaker chapter 12 . 4/22/2005
*clapping hands* Yay! I love, love, LOVED this chapter! You're letting the romance seep slowly into the story, but not too slowly. Very good. And the last sentence of this chapter just gave me goosebumps! I can't wait for the next one! You'll just have to write it ASAP, that's just all there is to it. *Sigh*
Em Crosthwaite chapter 12 . 4/22/2005
So Jude realized he loves Josie. How sweet. It was so cute when they kept blushing around eachother; I've definitely gone through that. I'm guessing that it might take Josie a little longer to REALLY realize her feelings. Girls can be completely clueless as to what's right in front of them for a long time :) once aain wonderful chapter. I hope the next one might be a little longer though.
Crystal109 chapter 11 . 4/18/2005
Wow, I was bored and wanted to try some historical stuff, saw your story, and tried it, and I love it! ) It's really good, and I like how you advanced the story. Like, it's actually moving. (It was a little slow in the first chapter, though, just to tell you. Not too much to make me stop reading, but... yeah.) I love Jude, I love Josie, I love Polperro. ) I'm just wondering, will the war significantly affect Jude or Josie besides the Mark thing? Like, do you know what will happen to them?

Oh, and by the way, I really really really liked your usage of Annabel Lee. I LOVE Annabel Lee, it's probably the only poem I really truly like. Hahaha, okay, I need to do homework now (even though it's Spring Break...), but I hope you update soon!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Two words for you today, Renee. SO CUTE! I loved it! Mwahahaha! So, they're finally bgining to fall in love, eh? Perfect timing. Not too soon and not too late. And the poem worked perfectly! I always have such a hard time finding songs and things that fit in my stories. I found this really awsome website that's pack-full of old songs from the 1500s on from England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Pretty useful sometimes.

I fall more in love with Polperro, Jude, Jocie, and Ralph with every magical chapter you put up! I can't wait for more!
passion101 chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Finally someone noticed their "soon to be love". I just hope it happens soon!
kay chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Hey well after reading through all of those chapters, I must say that I am now hooked on your story! I really do love the relationship between Jude and Josie, and I can't help but wish that I had a Jude in my life too. But anyway, I hope that you will update soon because I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
So Ralph sees the connection between these two, Yay! After I finished reading the chapter, I looked up "Annabel Lee". The whole thing is just so sad. I like how you were able to put it with the story so well. The funeral elegy was hilarious, especially when Josie added “Or from beneath you,”. Hehe!
CalledKatt chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while. I haven't lost interest, no, the exact opposite, but sadley I've been extremely busy and didn't check to see if it was updated.

But about the story. Jude and Josie are quickley becoming characters I shall hold dear. Few have such potential, and none such a great story to tell. I really hope to hear more about them soon. Update please Renee!

a fan,Forbidden Sunshine aka Red.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
So Mark has enlisted! I guess that's good for him if iit's something he really believes in. Please don't kill him off though, unless it's absolutely necessary, and then you must have a good explanation. (LOL! Just kidding). I'm looking forward to see how the war will affect Jude and Josie more. I just realized something, Jude's 19 right? Age of enlistment, or draft. I don't know if they did the draft in England, but that would definitely separate these two. Excited about the next chapter, and sorry I didn't review right away. (Blame it on the torture device some like to call school).
La Gitane chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
I'm a new reader, I've just poured through all the chapters, and I'm hooked! Your writing's lovely with some great descriptions, the story is entertaining, and your characters -! They're brilliant :) I love Jude and Josie, and how well they complement each other, and people like Ralph are such fun to read of course, there's the flawless setting of London... (or not, as we seem to have moved away!)Well done - I shall definitely come back for more!
Whistling Gypsy Rover chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Oh, I didn't know that Ralph played the fiddle! How absolutely delightful!

The atmosphere of the chapter changes very much when the letter from Mark arrives. And it seems that I'm not the only one who experienced, in this chapter, a love for Polperro and a concern for Mark. What a mixture of emotions! I'm very much worried for him, but, of course, I don't know what you'll do...

Lovely chapter!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
Bah! I knew it! Is Mark gonna die? I know his descision will probably affect the one Juse will have to make soon. Oh, I want to read more so bad!

Great chapter! The descriptions were perfect! And you made me fall in love with Polperro just as easily as you made me fall in love with Darcidy and Haverleigh and Cardinal Brooks! Update soon!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »