Reviews for The Story of Jude and Josie
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Alright. I have a confession to make. I read this chapter the second day it was up! That's right! The temptation was just too great and I just HAD to see what your newest story was like. And I must say, I'm extremely pleased with what I found! How do you always manage to make your stories so cool from the first chapter!

I swear, we think so much alike! When Josie heard the sound, I knew that Jude was going to be a chimney sweep and I knew he was going to fall into the room. Just from the first sound! Sheesh. lol

I LOVE Josie and Jude already! I can't love them as much as Elizabeth and Chris or Lydie and Jamie quite yet, cuz they're so new, but they're likeable from the start.

Update soon! ... both stories! :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I'm honored to be the first to review your story. I always look forward to every time you update or start a new story.

I have to say my favorite thing about this chapter was how Jude and Josie met. He didnt just walk through the door, no, he came threw the chimney! XD I first thought that Josie was hearing birds because I didnt even think a chimney sweeper, let alone a 9 year old, would be causing the noise. It is a great and somewhat unusual way to introduce a main character. I also love where the story is taking place. I'm 50% British and I have been to England many times but only to London once.

The first chapter also reminded me of the movie Pirates of the Carribbean somewhat. Just because Jude's last name is Turner and he is also somewhat of the lower class like Will in that movie was.

I dont think Im going to be posting anything for awhile because I want to make sure I have eveything somewhat planned out before I submit it. You will be the first I tell though when I do post it.

Great start! Update soon on either story! XD