Reviews for The Story of Jude and Josie
Em Crosthwaite chapter 31 . 10/23/2005
I'm glad you decided eventually NOT to kill off Jude; I remeber being quite upset when you killed Red. And they're going back to London! Is Jude just going to show up as a surprise, or was he going to have someone write Josie before? Josie will definitely be surprised. Does she think he's dead, or is she still holding out hope? I think it's the latter, because right now I'm choosing to be optimistic.
euphorictragedy chapter 31 . 10/23/2005
No, it didn't really help. At least Jude is optimistic about it all. I guess things could be worse but it's so horrible! He won't ever be able to see what his son looks like! I still think that's really horrible. Oh well, at least he's not dead.
thumper53 chapter 31 . 10/23/2005
I really like this chapter! I am glad your updated it!

Did Jude try to write Josie? And if so will it ever get to her?thanks so much!Brit
Joseph Mises chapter 30 . 10/23/2005
You are a phenomenal writer...You shouldn't be wasting your time on , as soon you finish this story, edit it, make it into a book, and publish it. I can see you amongst the likes of Philip Roth and Tim O'Brien...

- The Prophet
R.M.Whitaker chapter 30 . 10/22/2005
So it's happened. He's blind now. Oh! I almost cried when I read this chapter! I'm such a boob.

I liked how you made this from a different point of view. It may sound silly, but to me that made it seem like a real book.

Really good job describing things. Update soon! I'll do my best to do the same.
Invisible Pen chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
awh! Josie and Jude are absolutley adorable! i love it. . i've always taken a likeing to chimney sweeps [and newsies] haha but anyway a very very good first chapter. . . and i will continue reading! invisible pen **r&r my story emma's war**

**oh yes it does very much remind me of a little princess too.**
monadoll chapter 30 . 10/20/2005
... You didn't. *disbelief* Please tell me that this is just a misunderstanding and you just did not practically destroy Jude's , I can accept that he hasn't got a leg anymore, but please, please, pull a miracle and let his eyesight be restored. I mean, the poor lad hasn't seen Josie for so long and has never laid his eyes on his son, and yet you do this. So arrange for something temporary with his eyes and let 'em be well again. Please?
euphorictragedy chapter 30 . 10/20/2005
Oh, this is lovely! He's lost a leg and BLIND! You've destroyed him. Poor guy, he's never going to be able to look at his family again and NEVER know what his son looks like. How awful! How tragic! I was expecting him to be wounded, but not to this extent. Surely the doctors can do something for his sight, at least.
kagari chapter 30 . 10/19/2005
nice chappie xD xD
Wings As Eagles chapter 30 . 10/19/2005
Oh poor Jude! He lost his vision! That's terrible...poor Josie too! But perhaps he won't have to go back to the front after this...
Em Crosthwaite chapter 30 . 10/19/2005
This chapter is actually quite sad, but I'm glad Jude isn't dead. Somehow I knew you wouldn't kill him. And I think it's good that he's blinf and had his leg amputated, because it's very realistic. I hope you don't do some cliche thing were he can see again, unless that was something that could have actually happened. Wonderful chapter as always.
Em Crosthwaite chapter 29 . 10/19/2005
Now I finally have time to read this chapter and leave a review. I love how you wrote Damien, he has the speech of a two year-old, but he also seems very intelligent. Poor Josie to get the news like that. I love how she closed the door not wanting it to be real. I probably would have done the same thing. Sorry to hear about how busy you are, but I'm in the same boat there, especially with junior year, so I can sympathize. Great chapter.
Limegreenqueen chapter 29 . 10/18/2005
oh this was so good. thank you for finally updating i hope my perdittion didnt throw you off. this was a really good chapter and i absolutely love dmien. good job! love karla aka limegreenqueen
thumper53 chapter 29 . 10/17/2005
Hey again!I really love this chapter cuz you get to see more of Damien, he seems so adorable! Does he sit in his moms class ( or should i ask does she still teach) Because i think he would probobly know some french. but maybe i am wrong:)brit
euphorictragedy chapter 29 . 10/17/2005
I'm so glad that u finally posted. I think that little Damien is so cute! I wish I could meet him.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »