Reviews for Actors Do Their Best
mai chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
hugh jackman is australian
Amindaya chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Ha, ha, ha. :D That's cute.
zoule chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Cute
PirateGrrl chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is just what I needed. I really enjoyed this! (Shgaramie) what an interesting name. I wish I could say it! Haha! This is so cute and a fantastic one-shot. I can't wait to read the rest of your work :D
M L chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Lol- this is really good.
subtleline chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
...okay... I loved this!I agree that oneshots are the best things sometimes. This was just so amazing. Your characters are amazing. I like how the names seem to reflect a bit of the personality. Unique people, unique name (yes, I consider Dante a unique name and its one of fovourites) And the characters who started out normal just transistioned so well. I loved it. Sorry bout incoherent review, but I did luv it.
Ree chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I had a really good review typed for this earlier, but FP ate it, so please excuse me if this one isn't as good. I absolutely LOVED this, and it made me giggle on several occassions. It took a slightly different turn than I expected, but I think that's why I loved it so much. Definitely very cute, and as original as you can get when you're writing for a contest where a summary's been given to you. Er, that last sentence didn't make much sense... See, I told you this review wouldn't be as good. Very sorry about that. Amazing job on this, though. I love it ten billion times more than mine.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Unlike some people **looks down at first review** I really like one-shots, and this was an exceptionally cute one. I know absolutly nothing about the characters, I dont even know where they are, and thats what I like about the story. I like it when some information is not clear, or just plainly not there. Great job.
JojoAnn chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
...ok.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Yay! *pounces* I loved it a lot. It was really freaking cute. I read the whole thing with a grin on my face. You're so awesome.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Yess! This is the first review I can send in days...It was a cute one-shot! :)I like it a lot!Left me wishing another chapter... but well I love stories with tons of chapters!Good work!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D