Reviews for Regret
Sorcery With Words chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Ooh !

This is a very, very nice story.

Can't wait for the next chapter !
Magdalen13 chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Oh what a place to leave it! You'd better update, hadn't you? :-)No, really it is pretty good so far. I like your writing. There are a few typos, but not so that it's really noticeable. i don't have much else to say right now but I'm sure i will think of something. Thanks!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is very nice.
The Lonely Vampire chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
Yeah. I see, judging from most of the reviews, that Drysi is liked a little more. I made it on purpose so that niether of them was actually right, so that you weren't stuck with one character as the undisputed are a few more characters to come, too...
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I like drysi the best, sunnee her mouth is closed, that is. -grin-

Nah. Her internal monologues are very enjoyable, as is her character. she reminds me of my sister.
PadmaeGirl chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Very good! Keep up the good work.
PadmaeGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I like it! It makes me think about how I treat others, and also, It makes me feel sorry for Drysi. How dare that ungrateful little boy leave on her like that!
Raving Blackbird chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
YAY! Love! 'Tis so WAFF! (Warm and fuzzy feeling) WRITE MORE. NOW!
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I loved the last bit the best. 'Drysi yawned again, and watched, bored, as he spun around on his heel and ran away. She could see right through him…And now the cave was empty. Drysi rocked back and forth in her throne, her hands wrapped around her knees. Bitter tears streamed down her face. She didn’t want to be alone. This was unfair.'-grin- poor ole drysi.

Anyway, this is AWESOME. Lengthen it! Expand! Continue..
The Lonely Vampire chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aww, thanks. XD Sure, I'll try to continue it. Thanks for the idea!
scarlet-pictures chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I love the names, very unique. Short story? You mean there won't be anymore? *sniff* Noo... You should continue this, it has the makings of a great story. Well... I mean it IS a great story... but I would love for you to continue it.