Reviews for Ashfaire
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Good story,I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. My favorite character is reminds me of myself with my husband gold card.
L'Archange chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
...hm...no update in...6 years? :(

I actually am hooked and want to read more but...can't.

gab
WanderingTheDreams chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Okay, so I'm kinda annoyed with Resse for not putting her foot down and asking what the hell is going on. I mean, she's been kidnapped and she's going shopping?

...but, and the same time, I understand that people do weird (and stupid) things in emergency situations...

I guess you'll just have to update (hopefully? maybe?) and we can find out!
March chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Yay, you finally updated! I was getting worried. This was a good chapter, but I would like to see some of the questions begin to get answered. Who is Nathaniel? Why did he take Reese? Writing was great as usual-I loved the impromptu giggle that Reese gave off in the airplane, it was very teenage girlish (I mean that in a good way!)
bluz chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
Loved it. your a great wirter, so i really can't wait til the next chapter comes out.
March chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Wow! This story is really building fast. I want to know more about Nathaniel! You've set up some great mysteries that hold my attention, while at the same time writing Reese as a believable character in an extraordinary situation. Update soon!
bluz chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
wow, loved the adventure. I wonder who he, and what he want from her. Did he kidnap her on purpose, or was she actually there by accident?

n e ways can't wait til the next chapter
Storebrand Fiction chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Great story and very well-written. You have found a faithful reader. Good job!
Veiled Dicast chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
please update soon! what i have read so far has been very well written!
Kanoeni chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
love it..please update soon!
March chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Oh, I was so happy when I saw that you'd updated! I really like the character of Reese and hope we get more info on Nathaniel with the coming chapters. Great job!
Sarah chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Wow, this story is awesome! I am completely intrigued; it is also refreshing that Reese comes from a good family w/parents that care about her...Please update soon!
bluz chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
i really like this story, can't wait til the next chapter, and i like the name Reese.

you gotta update real soon
sugarbarbie chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Great story so far...Looking forward to your next update. Hope that it is soon. :)
March chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Oh. My. God. Great start, fantastic start, I am seriously hooked, and you only have two chapters! Write more! It's summer-get cracking :) There are so many mysteries you've set up-what exactly happened in the mall, why did he take her and what will happen? On the technical side, your chapters are well-paced and set up, and you have a great handle on the dialogue and the inner monologue of Reese. Please update soon!