Reviews for A Story of What is
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
so true...this little story is really good. nice ending. you're right, no one should give up because there's always something out there.

Sorrow
D. H. Laydee chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Or should I say...you got together?
D. H. Laydee chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Hmm. That's one interesting story. I mean good interesting, not bad interesting. I'm glad they finally got together...
kody chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Aw based on a true story! I loved it! It was so sweet and I wish you the best of luck for you and Mark! : ) Take Care! -Kody
kody chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Hehe. Girl talk. I assume it'd get annoying when you're happily day dreaming about you and your guy with your friends all around you wondering what had happened. lol. Great chapter. (And thank god I'm late at reading this story and you added the next chapter so I wouldn't have to be left at a cliffhanger! lol) Good job! : ) -Kody
kody chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw..That last line that Mark said, I can relate so much that you could've made me tear up! Damn you! lol. Only Kidding. Great First Chapter! : ) Kody
Naoko Tasaki chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Again, very nice! Your officially going to be one of my most favorite authors here!

Keep going!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Oh wow. You must write more! I love it. Love it, love it, love it.
Perilous Escapist chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
Ahh this is mean, I hate cliffhangers.:( Well, actually I love them because it keeps me interested, but I wish you had another chapter up. Oh well...this is really good so far, update soon.
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Aw...this was sweet...yes, do continue it! I like how it's not so romantic you roll your eyes, but it's subtly romantic and it makes you smile. Very nice, keep writing!
Lady Hoshi chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I'm not really into very lovey dovey, but it was cute, and if i say that then it must be pretty good lol. The chaps could be a bit longer and more detail, but whom I to say? I suck at stories. Anyway, keep up the good work and thanks for all the nice reviews. :)
mizu no kokoro chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
yay an update sweet as before, but i hate Lilly, i hate the name, the person but not the person you created, at least not yet O_o Good job

keep writing!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
thats so CUTE! more chapters, definitely more chapters can't wait! kawaiiness

keep writing!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Oh neat! Write more, more chappies, I just LURVE stories with chappies aded every week or so, to keep up with... Write more!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww. It's so cute! You should definitely write more!