Reviews for You Promise?
Erin Fitch chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
I have been reading the story since there have only been three chapters but my mom sold the computor and I couldn't find the story for a wial. Any way I liked the story but I felt that it definatly could of been longer. I also give the ending six thumbs up(don't ask).
babypig chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
did i ever comment over the ending of this?i love how you kinda left us hanging till the last couple mins! lolaww i just loved this story! thanks for all the intertaining hours while i read this
jade-is-a-star chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
omg. Ms jones is mah biog teacher and Mr Stevens is our history teacher.

oh. gr8 story
MrsRenfro chapter 13 . 2/10/2006
Good. I thought the ending could have been a little stronger but overall, the story was very good. Just watch out for gramatical error such as 'subconscious' instead of self-conscious in this last chaper. -Mebbie
Lady of romance world88 chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
Hey! Hooray finally Haylee and Chris now together. I cant wait for your next story. Sadly its finish but i do love your story. I am so happy its a happy end. Hurry update soon.
RedHot911 chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
what does tita and tito mean? or are those the parents names?
RedHot911 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
hmm, are you a fan of one tree hill? haylee hames and chris scott, sounds familar to me...
hasseena chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
Hey,I liked the story overall. Very original kind of. Good work.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
cute ending, although i wish htey had gotten the record deal. YAY! i feel loved :D jk.. anyways great work, hope to see more of it...

will there be a sequel?
aim-snap-fall chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
haha! that was madd! i liked it! LOL & promise but simple plan rocks! yehh!
Emilea chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
i am included in ur thanks! wow. how cool. i love this story and i thought u were gna make them stay apart. i was gasping and rasping away with sadness BUT u saved it! heehee. wud u plz do a sequel? maybe of chris becoming famous or something or other. yeh? and possiblibli Kat can re-enter and haylee gets jealous of kat? plz. i reli wud like a sequel.
Jumpnjahoosaphet chapter 12 . 1/9/2006
I love this story. It seriously made me cry. I guess because I can relate to it. Even if it seems like it's simply written, I can feel the emotion behing it. Anyways, it's great, I'll wait for an update!

C
Shadesome chapter 11 . 12/14/2005
Hey! new reviwer. gotta say i love this! wow. that reaction was totally unexpected. she's supossed to melt in his arms and they cry together because they are so in love and...poo. update soon
SpidersDiction chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
Very touching story. A tear almost fall from my eyes right until I read the author's note. Man, you totally ruin the moment but it was okay. Very touching story...I feel the pain..well, you made me feel what the character felt. You don't just write, you imply something magnificant that it almost felt like..magic..you're great..Never stop believing in yourself and never stop writing...
hasseena chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
I am waiting...Update as soon as you can. )
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »