Reviews for You Promise?
oohsnapp chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Hey you! That was totally great! Anywho, I hope you update soon..er! ] Personally, I think that Chris is waay too blind to notice that Haylee likes him. . .alot. Erg. So I guess that Car is a good change for her. HA! Great jobb!

~angeLah
ScarsxRunxDeep chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
i LOVE it update soon
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I liked the update. Update soon.
Mini May chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
great update...i can tell something really good is probably about to happen in the next chapter. Cause you left a huge cliffy here at the end. Anyways great great job, and update soon..PLEASE!
Daydreamer-angel chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
the holidays are almost over you must finish this story it is my story of the week
C. Regeling chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
a few small time errors, but its all good. i knew what you were trying to say anyway. besides, i make errors too. so i cant really say anything. lol.

So chris is beginning to feel jealousy. interesting. i cant wait to see what happens between him and haylee when, or even IF, they have a little chat. i take it that would be in the next chapter..so update soonage please...

Jorja ; )
babypig chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
omg! id say the same thing,"what the fuck DID he just do!"loloh i can definitely feel the extra good parts have come!{not that the whole story so far hasnt been great} the parts were their struggling! haha! i love to watch them squirm in my head! hehe!lol
fox of the night chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
i feel so sorry for haylee, and the song that played match perfectly. chris is such and idiot for not figuring out how much she likes him. oh well update soon
hasseena chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Glad you updated. Wonder when Chris will stop ignoring his impulses and cut being this naive. Poor Haylee!

Update soon _
the Inward Dreamer chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
great chapter-sweet and heartbreaking-you're keeping us in suspense, and chris becoming interesting in kat is a downer...so please make us happy soon!
oohsnapp chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Wow. That was sad. Chris was such a bum in this chapter though. fantastic work, update as soon as you can! )
Shiny Toy Guns chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
Nice. I like it.
anonymouschelce chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
why didn't you let them kiss?They definitely need to. they are both DENSE.
Troq chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
Aww, poor Haylee. I know what it's like being in Haylee's body at that point. It's happened before. Heh, excluding driving a car. I'm not that old yet. Lol. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Mini May chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
wow intense chapter..i cant believe he didnt just kiss her, what a fuckin idiot...guys are so dumb sometime...oh well...update soon!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »