Reviews for repetition
Jupiter666 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
O very well said! I love the rhyme and the form. Very effective! The last line's really powerful. Great job!
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I'm not a poetry person but you drew me in! I read your bio, aren't I special? I have stalkers swho read my bio, print it out, memorize it then have me ask them questions about myself...it's weird I know but hey, it's all good. Hmm so in your bio is says you like anime...good, already you're my kind of person...haha...then you're a lesbian...that reminds me of a funny story.

Ren: *smacks Gaki* Not ANOTHER funny story!

Shut up or I'll get back with M/M and actually PUT you in th outfit...if it fits...anyway, me and my friend (who's bi) were sitting htere trying to get my bf to wear pink and I asked him what we could do to get him to wear pink, what was SO terrible that it would get him to wear pink and he said, "You guys have to kiss...like, tongue" We looked at eachother and laughed so hard, then I turned to him and said, "You think we wouldn't DO THAT?" You should have seen his face...ah, it was funny. *We didn't kiss though cause he said he still wouldn't wear pink). There's my funny story...or maybe it wasn't funny unless you were there...oh well...

Ren: *whimpers*

Jason: Stupid...*gives Ren a rat tail with a wet towel*

Ren: FUCK!

Thad: OKAY! *sticks butt out*
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I loved it, of course.

'Sanity comes in the form of prescriptions'

Ain't that true? Awesome!

Masochist Maxwell
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
i really like the flow and the wording is great...really imaginative and just very thought provoking...i love it. lots of love AllyCred