Reviews for I wonder if Tommy ever thinks about me?
Ron A. Liner chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I love the style in which you wrote this poem, using a lot of one word lines built up suspense and gave it an edge. I can really relate to this, as I'm sure plenty of other writers can as well.
ThePoetHasCapturedYourSoul chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I LOVE IT! You're such a good poet!
miss lavender chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Very beautiful. Just- Golly, excellent. Golly excellent. See, I'm delusional since I enjoyed it so much. :D.. Well, onto my favorites it goes!

-Lav
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
smthg im sure a lot of people go thought. nice poem
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Beautiful! I absolutely luv the way u write. I always wonder if a certain guy ever thinks about me lately. I've got a new story that i'm really proud of if u wanna check it out sometime. Anyways, great job. Keep writing!
Hercules chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Beautiful!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
very heartfelt, straight from the heart - no? this was great!
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Awesome
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow! I really, really liked this. Is it a very questioning poem, always wondering "if." It presents a story with interrupting details that really add emotion to it. One *tiny* thing: in Line 26, I think you meant "steal" instead of "steel."

This is definitely one of my favorite poems; Keep up the fantastic writing!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Full of questions...I wonder the same thing as you do...except my "Tommy" is a different person, of course.

I really like your writing style. Keep it up!
Xia Sarrasri chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I really love this - very mature, affecting - I like what you're getting at. Thanks for the review - sorry i've taken so long to return it properly :/. Well done anyhow - Xia
Mav27 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Well I'd say enigmatic is the word to use. I like the way it has a specific story, but leaves it open for the reader to interperet (sic?). It also has a great depth to it because of this and the way you write isn't conspicuous, but it feels natural, something beyond a lot of authors. Well bye
orionschild chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
fwah bizzare love triangle. poem was good, clear, good. :) well love is confusing huh..
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
beautiful...
Relayer chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That's lovely, it's so deep and enigmatic.