Reviews for Penniless Existance
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hey, totally awesome. Great use of rhyme and perfect word usage. As usual. I like the line about the scab most. It's just a super metaphore. Keep it comin.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
wow that was a tad long :S meaningful tho, very much so. is worth it. awesome writing.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Outstanding poem. I'm usually not much for rhymes, but you pull it off well. The last stanza just blows me away, it's fan-fucking-tastic. On favourites. Well done.
Grace Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
It's really good.. Words don't begin to describe... The only thing I wanted to say was the dark side of the moon... Isn't it hard to stay away sometimes when things get to hard... Ja Ne...
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow MJC.

This is really full of emotion. Anger mostly (count on me for stating the obvious eh? _)

I wanna say congrats for sticking up for yourself and your girl.

I really wouldn't want to be the girl you're talking to. You're so sweet and just a great guy. If I was her, I'd be sad to lose you as a friend.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was full of anger! I wouldn't want to be that girl, if you ask me.

She sounds...horrible. But I guess there are a lot of people like that in the world eh?

Anyway, really beautifully written, No flaws or anything like it at all. You've expressed your anger very well, and I just loved it.

Much love, Rosanna.
Drew Cuthbertson chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Well done, my friend, well done. Not just with the poem, but with finally realizing that a person like Julia is not, by any stretch of the imagingation, worth ANYONE'S time, especially yours.

She fmmked with you, she fmmked with me, and she fmmked with our friendship. Here's to never dealing with infectious human waste like her ever again!
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Amazing! The last two stanzas were the best parts, especially the last one. *still gaping at the screen in awe* Your emotions were very well-portrayed, although the rhyming did come across a little forced in some bits. Very good imagery throughout it as well.

Anyway, awesome job on the poem and I don't really know how else to say it other than good for you for standing up for yourself (and your girl!) through whatever the entire ordeal entailed. Perhaps this sounds cheesy, but my best wishes for the both of you! :)

[And as usual MJC, keep up the GREAT work!]
Roselillie chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow great poem. I feel the emotion with each line and word. Please, keep up the good work!
Ahemait chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
wow, that's really, really, good. the imagery and the truth, or your truth, is really amazing. the end was the best and the style was also brilliant. excellent job
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww love. I'm so glad you love me and not her. She never deserved you. Very angry, but so so so so true. Very good. I hope she reads it. I love