Reviews for Gun to the Head
Choice chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
I read this whole story so far today, and I love it. Please update it as soon as possible.
Crystal109 chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Whe you updated! I hope they get some action going soon, you know what I mean? P Haha just kidding, but really, I liked the character development here as well. We finally get to know more about these characters. Dean! Aw, he has a sister. Is that important? Like, mucho mucho importante? (Sorry, I seem to always go into some sort of Spanish mode, even though I'm only in Spanish 3...) But yeah. Great update, do it again sometime? D
DuchessYappingDog chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
M. I'm still wondering if they'll get caught. At least he's warming up to her... somewhat. Hahahaha. That's good enough for me now!
Nikkole15 chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
they say all you need to do is... :)Anyways I would like to take the time to say 'Congradulations you have just one a million dollars'...But I think you caught onto the saracasm. hehehehehe, anyways I love the story, reminds me of a heated romance. The kind that could end being sloppy and they end up getting killed or something. Yeah just thought I let you know and remember to :).

UPDATE SOON!

Nikkole
limbo-gal chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Nice chapter, but I think I need to see a little more of where Andrea is coming from and why she wants to help "Mike" all of sudden. You outlined the details vaguely but it would help to see a bit more emotion on Andrea's part so that we can understand and sympathise with the girl. But hey, I love your work, so keep letting the words flow!-EMMA
Alison Ashley chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
OMG! I've been waiting for this story to be updated for years (not really years ...) and just as I finished reading another story, this one shows up. I really like this chapter. I don't think its a filler chapter at all. I can't wait to see what happens with Andrea's plan. Please write more SOON,

AA
Ani chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
I just stumbled across this story and really enjoyed it. I'm waiting to see what Andrea will plan to do next. Keep writing and hope to see a new chapter soon.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 4 . 9/7/2005
I wasn't aware you had updated but at least that meant I had two whole chapters to read. Only mistakes I noticed were in the last chapter you put that she would run until her got tired of chasing her when you meant he and you're instead of your. But there was nothing else and this really is excellent. I love that Andrea keeps trying escape plan after escape plan- that girls got some determination and Dean's frustration with her is keeping me very amused. Why oh why did she have to help him out at the reception though? I know she did not think properly but I want him to suffer. Besides, I like it when he's mad. I knew he wouldn't be asleep though- way too easy. I just hope Andrea keeps annoying him for a while yet. Hope you update very soon- I am addicted to this at the moment. Luv Kaitx
theformatofit chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
very good update again soon.
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
I really like the bit about him assuming the receptionist would be a girl. That made me grin. But the best bit was when she was looking in his pocket for the key to the handcuffs and he caught her. That was so cute and funny.

Anyway, I'm sensing you suddenly got a spurt of inspiration for this story so here's hoping it keeps going. Oh what if Andrea finds the necklace, that'd be cool!

Cheers.
Brighde chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
0_0 I gotta say, I'm a little freaked out by some of the similarities in our works...wait! lol that came out wrong! Trust me, I'm not accusing you of anything, it's just weird though, you know? Cause there are a lot of similar situations occuring. I mean, I guess it's only natural because the concepts behind both of our stories are similar but whatever..

Anyways, nice work!

-B. Blum
Brighde chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wow, I love the concept for this. Actually, what initially drew me here is that it's similar to my story (okay, okay! Not really lol but just enough so when I read the summary I just had to check it out).

Hah, I can't wait to see how Andrea's character's going to continue behaving around this guy. The dialogue in just that last little bit was very realistic, great work!

-B. Blum
incognitus chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Ok I swear that Dean is just so mean to Andreas. But he still manages to retain his sense of humour and sarcasm. Nice bit of conversation writing I must say. Update soon! I really liked this chapter )
Alison Ashley chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
OMG! Wow ... thank you so much. :) I absolutely LOVE your stories. I didn't think you'd actually reply to my review since I never say anything interesting apart from 'I love this chapter. Write more SOON'.I really did suck at writing reviews, but I really do LOVE your stories. Its so exciting (or maybe its simply because I have no life at all but to sit around all day and wait for someone to update) when you see that a story has been updated.

You have to continue going on this role of yours that's making you write more and more. I liked this chapter even though you said that you weren't too keen about it. I hope we'll see more developments between Andrea and Dean/Mike. I really don't think anyone is going to step in and correct you if you don't have the correct directions to Florida or something. Maybe they could head to Disneyworld once they get there ... sorry, random comment.

I've taken up enough review space talking about random things that have basically nothing related to the actual chapter/story. But anyway, write more SOON (and please don't get writer's block today or something that'll end up lasting for the next few months)

Write more SOON,

AA
limbo-gal chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Go the kinkiness! :P I like your laid-back style of writing, it's refreshing and more realistic. Keep up the great work.-EMMA
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »