Reviews for Gun to the Head
cherriibomb chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
omg this story is soo good. ah i love it. dean's and andrea's characters are developed well. good job at that. the suspense of waiting for u to update however sucks! i wanna kno what happened! )
elementalAvenger chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Your welcome! Anytime lol. i loved the end that was hilarious. please update soon.
pixy-dizzy chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Hehehe. Wow. Poor kidnappee. And kidnapper. Poor both of them. And it's wonderful how you let us know that there is already some kind of weird attraction between the two, but you let us know this without dwelling on it. It's just a slightly casual mention that we might miss if we were just skimming through.

Lol. Loving this story; please update soon!
Serenity Marie chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
I loved this chapter ! Hurry and update! I like this story, it's really good.
Crystal109 chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Ahaha yes you did clarify the highway question. I was just wondering. D Haha Dean could always stop at a library and print something out from google or yahoo maps. O:-) Although that'd be too easy... Anywho, I love the fleshing out of the characters you did here. The motel scene was very well thought out and funny as hell. I really liked the part where she was basically feeling him up. D Is Dean going to be Mike the rest of the trip, or is his name/past (haha) going to catch up to him before Florida? _ Awesome chapter, update soon! Hahaha.
Kat1989 chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Haha, you're welcome.

Another good chapter. I think the best part was when they went into the hotel. That'd be funny to see.
Veiled Dicast chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
interesting story - very well written so far! can't wait to see whats up with the next chapter
Serenity Marie chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Good chapter. I love this story! update quikly!
Alison Ashley chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
I'm so glad you finally decided to update. I love this story and can't wait to see the next chapter which will hopefully be up soon.

AA
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
I've never been to the east coast. Only an airport. Hahahaha. I don't think that helps much. Whee! I'm so happy that you are continuing this story. I don't mind if the story isn't exactly accurate. I wouldn't know myself.
Kat1989 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Good story so far. I loved Close Encounters, Inc. so I figure I would also love this story. Please update soon.
Shyin chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Interesting! I like it, can't wait for the next chapter.
Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Yay! I was wondering if you were going to continue with this story but I'm really glad you have. I was thinking (although I myself am from Australia and know virtually nothing about American roads) wouldn't there be signposts if they're on a major highway going towards a major city? You know saying things like Florida xx miles ahead? And, honestly, if I was Andrea I'd simply direct him in circles, or to the nearest police station! Not that she'd know where the nearest one was but you get my point.

Ah never mind me, I'm just nitpicking, it is rollicking good fun (wow that's probably the first and last time I use that expression in relation to a hijacking incident!).

The title of this story always makes me think of the Betchadupa song 'Aiming for your head' The chorus goes "Aiming for your head, get down. You're the only one around. You're the only one in town." Kind of appropriate don't you think?

Right time to end this rambling review. I liked it a lot and I hope there will be more soon :)
Eet chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
This is great! Andrea is hilarious. Please update soon!
Crystal109 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Total awesomeness! You finally reviewed this story! I can't wait until they actually get to Florida - what'll they do then? Hahaha I bet they won't be getting to Florida in a while, huh? Anyways, I really liked the interaction here. Man, what if she really had to go to the bathroom? I'm shuddering just thinking about it. But I have a question: if they were on the wide open highway, wouldn't someone have seen the whole running scene and the handcuffs? Just wondering. Or maybe we're all idiots. Hahaha. Hopefully, you'll update soon, because I can't wait for the next chapter!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »