Reviews for Gun to the Head
elementalAvenger chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
i love it and i think it's brilliant please update soon!
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
This is really good. Why are their only two chapters? I hope you are carrying on with this and she carries on being bold. Imean the nerve of him. Making rash judgements about her because she's blond and not a great driver. I'd like her to show him who exactly is the dim witted one, and just jumping in her car and shoving a gun at her. He didn't even say please! Seriously, though, this is quite funny and her sister might be pregnate but I bet she doesn't have adventures like this. Please update soon, luv Kaitx
pixy-dizzy chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
*squeals* Er...apologies for extremely late review. *ducks head down and cowers* Because I really should have reviewed this sooner. And found it sooner.

But, of course, now that I have...Mwahahaha! Revenge is mine! (Revenge for what, I do not know, but the line fit. Er.)

I like the direction this story is going-quite different from 'Close Encounters', but just as good. Especially this element of action-lol, and Andrea is just funny already. And Dean. And I already love the lead characters, and am eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Thanks so much for reviewing my story...much appreciate it and am very thrilled about it, too! Lol.

Please update soon!
doriansportrait chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
NICE! i like this plot line. Keep it up!
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Looking forward to more.
Crystal109 chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
Whe this is a long overdue review. ) Anyways, did Dean give a false name on purpose? Or is it like... his middle name or something? Lol. I loved how Andrea almost killed him on the highway. That kind of rocked. Hm... is it a bad thing if I want to be captured by a guy like him? Hahaha, is he really intelligent? Or is he just a henchman, like Andrea thought? Hm, too much thinking involved. Lol. Hope you update soon! )
Alison Ashley chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
YAY! Another chapter. And, now they both reveal their names to each other. Are they going to drive all the way down to Florida? When's all the action going to start? I definitely like the way the story's going.

Write more soon,

aLi
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
So this is about that 'review every chapter promise'. Anywho, the cursing doesn't offend me. I mean, I suppose they would use that kind of language if this was a real situation, right?

I'm glad you finished Close Encounters! I liked the sweet ending. (:
Single White Rose chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Oh! Intriguing indeed! It has a lot of potential of being my favorite story on fictionpress. Only two chapters, and you've already gotten me completely smitten.

Of course, I was already long gone by the end of the first chapter. (:

Please do continue soon. If you do, I promise to review each and every single chapter with endless praise!
Elementalavenger chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
im so sorry for the late review! fictionpress wouldn't let me on and i was goin nuts! please update soon! (BTW Dean sounds HOT! lol)
Carla chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I'm glad you started a new story and I'm liking the way it's starting. I have to admitt though I'm not a huge fan of Andrea. Her parents have all the money in the world to offer her an education or IDK anything, but she choses to waste it all. Other than that it seems like it might be a fun one to read.
AppLEaves chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
I really should review for this one, even though I didn't for Close Encounters.

Anyway, yeah... I agree with the bandwagon comment. I do that too, the hate-love relationships, incest, homosexuality with alot of denial and stuff.

Sorry... I was supposed to be talking about your story, not me, right?

Anyway, it's way better than the other fall-for-your-kidnapper stories I've read. This one's more... convincing and more elaborate on the characters. The others are just full of phrases 'Shut up and keep driving' or 'What the hell?'

Sorry... I think I didn't make any sense, not even to myself.

-Sugar
Sugar Thief chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Good chapter, right up till the last line. I'm usually not criticial, but that drove me crazy. Why, why WHY would he tell her his real name? If he's afraid she's going to tell the police, why give her that information? He's being really stupid. Unless Dean is a fake name and you've been using it to confuse us as well as her. Hm.
star123 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Yay. This story is so much fun. I wanted to review the first chapter but you got the second one up before I had the chance so there you go. Anyway, I like Dean and I look forward to when we get a description of him. I like the spark Andrea showed in the this chapter which shows it's going to be interesting. One thing I noticed almost immediately was that in my head I'm pronouncing Andrea Orn-draya because I know a girl called Andrea who pronounces her name in such a nasal, horrible way that I have grown to hate that name. By giving your character a different pronunciation I can feel free to like her. Sorry that was a bit random but there you go, hope to see more soon!
Adnilem chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Yah! Another one. I dunno, something about this entire story has so far reminded me of The Bourne Identity where he's talking to her in the car. Whatever, the point is I'm enjoying it, so keep up the good work. ;)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »