Reviews for Gun to the Head
JT FAN chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
i like it.i cant wait to read the next please update soon.
Sugar Thief chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
hey, so what if it's predictable? we all love stories like this, and i'm sure you'll add your own spin or throw some twists in there for us... so far I'm eating it up.
Alison Ashley chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hey,

I'm so glad you've started a new story. It sounds really good and I hope you'll continue to write and update this story quickly. Good beginning!

AA
limbo-gal chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Nice story you've got going here... interesting plot - a little predictable... but hey? where's a good story without a little bit of predictable-ness. . I was also reading some of the other reviews and I'm really sorry that you have to deal with complete idiots like that... but then again all the reviews add up. Keep writing!latersEMMA
Black Dahlya chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
two words...muy interesante...(for those of you that are clueless or i wrote it incorrectly, i mean very interesting)
murky chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Ah, a new story! ) Okay, a bit confused. Dean has yet to execute the enxt part of his great escape plan.. right? I mean, he ISN'T the kidnapper.. is he? \ and the Edwards isn't the family he just stole from is it? (the mum seems WAY too.. morally upright? to have an affair p) so, I'm just waiting to see what you throw at us next ) good stuff so far!
Elementalavenger chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
wow this story sounds really promising. please update soon.
theformatofit chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
really good beginning can't wait for more! update soon!
written off as theatrical 1986 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
wow. um, how about for a suspenseful chapter one? nice job. i did read close encounters (sorry for never reviewing, i'm bad about that), and i really enjoyed it. the concept for this is interesting-i hope you continue it.

le
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hohoho. How exciting. I'm pretty psyched (I can't really think of any other better words right now) to read what happens next. Is Andrea from the same house that just got robbed? Both seem rich.
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. Haha, is this the type of story where the captive falls in love with the captor? That'd be even more awesome. As of now, it's not too confusing. I was a bit confused by the summary and how it was related to the story, but as a first chapter... Wonderful. I'm excited to see where this goes. (And they swear! Wow! That's totally awesome, haha.) I hope you get more of a spark for this story. I really enjoyed Close Encounters and can't wait for you to continue this one. (No pressure, of course. _)
T chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was v. cool an suspenseful! Ooh, first review... anyway, that was quite a cliffhanger. The kidnapper (Dean, I believe?) seems like quite a character. Please update ASAP!
XxDarkHeartxX chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Huh. I think it's interesting so far, please update soon, I wanna know where this goes!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6