Reviews for miscarriage
Indigo Carmine chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
(I'm becoming more and more amused by the reviews you have once in awhile... After reading the reviews hating on you for mixing Nine Inch Nails and Christianity, I'm surprised that people were mature about this one.)

It's short, yes, but it's complete. You -could- add more, but that would just enrich the details. You've quietly but surely made your point in just a few words. Bravo.

I really enjoy your work. I'm glad you found me so that I could find you.

Also, Tori inspires a lot of my work as well. I was glad to hear you understood my reference! I'm a From the Choirgirl Hotel boy myself but I don't say 'no' to anything she does. Which makes me a bit of an Amos fetishist, I guess. Unhealthy? Maybe, but in the best way possible.

I have a fic rec for you. You might enjoy it- it's what drove me to Tori-obsession.

-IC
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh that is really sad, you did a good job for a sad poem, lol.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Very touching but so sad.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very good metaphor. Saddening mood defenitely but you expressed it well! I love how you bring up topics and are able to express them in such few words and still be so amazing. I could never do that! Brilliance.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh, beautiful. The way that you described this in so few words is wonderfully done, and I'm stunned speechless once again by your impressive talent.

chibichocobo
invalid id chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Short, but powerfully effective. I like it a lot, it's really good. You get so much into so few words, that's talent.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
simple yet effective. this was lovely!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Short but brilliant. i dunno how you do it. I like the end about how you specify that it's wiped away by gods hand. Dunno but that'll make some atheists look twice. death will always take its tole.

ANNA
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
though i don't entirely agree with this, i'll respect your opinion. i don't really believe that everything that happens is God's will. just because he allows something to happen does not mean he wants it to happen. and i don't believe he wants any of his creation to be destroyed without the chance to live. but i can't explain the tragedies of the world and this life. :/ nicely written though.
Virginia The Morbid chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Jeezus... so much power in something so short. It is said that I am twin... my sibling never made it, so I am told. That is why I find this so personal and powerful.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
angels are innocence untouched by life,

never having felt hatred or despair,

full of hopes and possibilities great,

materializing only like a wisp,

remind us of that better side of life,

leaving us to ponder short existence,

while they dwell in verdant lands far away,

where only those whose hearts are pure can live,

for light and truth are daily reverie,

a joy as they look down and see our life,

so briefly touching joy forgives our deeds,

leaving us fair redemption's memory.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Beautiful. Nothing wrong that I can see. Well done.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This is so deep. I nearly cried reading it. You say everything so well in just 3 lines. Be proud. QueenVixta x
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
wow. powerful
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
you describe that very well. having something taken away from you sucks. you wrote this well.