Reviews for Suicidal Apparition V1
marybeth chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
aw! Shes blushing! I want her eyes! I think they would make a cute couple. But you need to discribe them more. All i know about her is she has black hair and green/blue eyes. And i dont think i know anything about him...
marybeth chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I really liked it! wow good plot line. But i think the dude likes that chick...
Clever-chan chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
I like this story a lot so far. Surprise with him becoming solid. If you need a Beta reader my E-mail is I'm very good at spelling and grammer I'd be more then happy to proofread your chapters for you!~CC~
Clever-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is really good. I'm enjoying it so far on the first chapter. That's unusual, I usually have to slog through the first chapter and then get to the good parts. Hopefully you can follow up on your strong start. I'll keep reading.
Safekht chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Somewhat creepy, a hint of autobiographical-ness (that a word?), and some comedy here and there. I'm intrigued.
Anonomus chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
OMFG...OMFG...thats like better than any story ive ever read...wow...make more like real soon!
Tenshistar chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
i'd almost forgotten abotu this one, but i'm glad you updated. I like it. I hope you update soon. I think this is going to be a great story.
Tenshistar chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Interesting. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I think it has potential.
Mother-Moon chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I like! I like! Update soon please!
Madcow13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Looks good so far. This is a good idea. Update as soon as you can.
Evan Jameson chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I like your descriptions and I really love your premise. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Rachal92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I like your story a lot but I can't relate to it...But I know a friend who can.