Reviews for Complex Thoughts
Manicpens chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
very powerful, thanks for your thoughts and for the support!

-manicpens
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
interesting...nice ending, I like how the poem flows up to that.

This might need punctuation.

I like the lines "The strings/ Are left undone"
method acting chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This peice is more angsty than your usual style...but its still well-written. It's definatly not my favourite, and I think you could have done better, but its the topic I have a disagreement with, not you. Nice job, on the whole. PS, I pray you are older than me, so that I may have some small excuse to say that you are not just pure talent, but experiance. By reading your work, I would say that you are 17 maybe. Around there. Am i right?
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I love the last few lines, "the answers/are forever/gone"-I think it's a great way to end the piece. and i like your choice of words, like when you say "the shattered truth"...great poem.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
has deep emotions triggered and formed so well in descriptive words. I love it!
Caim chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Made me picture a red ribbon tied on to a finger, slowly unraveling itself. Nice picture. I like how all your poems flow and I like your chose of words - It really triggers emotions.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
well, thoughts are never simple... none that i've known of, if we were to go into deeper detail... take psych! it'll answer all those questions on thoughts, or at least a great deal on them 0)
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
wow. I like. Thanks for sharing. -Karma Chameleon
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
hmm this is pieced togather beautifully,i like how you make it where your ?s were left the memories were simple...good job,keep writing
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
M...lovely. I love how it flowed and as simple as this poem is, I definately can relate. I guess everyone has complex thoughts too :)

PS: i recently attempted a story (The Story of What is). I would gladly appreciate UR thoughts on it...thanx
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
VERY well written and I love how you formatted this poem.-ADD
Chole Asterion chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
A very haunting, thought provoking piece, good job! As I read this, I was stricken with a variaty images and each time I read this, something new popped up, Good job!
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
like this poem i like the fact that it is slightly ambigous due to your style of writng and that there is a major subtext to this pome which you leave the reader to consider themsevles
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I liek the shattered truth thing.. nice poem and thanks for your review!
A.D Williams chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I love how you ended this. Gradually diminishing, awesome work. Thank you so much for the reviews. Highly appreciated ! -Amber