Reviews for plagiarism
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Interesting. I like it.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
A very strong and empowering piece. I like how you conveyed the message through such raw emotion. Beautiful and smart.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
You're right. It's like thiefing another's mind and a lot fo the time it unexpectently hurts. Very nice play on such an uncommon topic. Very unique. Awesomeness
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Yes, yes, YES! I'm so glad that somebody with talent such as yours was able to express this issue of plagiarism with such eloquence and beauty. Most people wouldn't think of plagarism as a big deal and they wouldn't really consider about it two seconds afterward, but I'm glad that you took this problem into consideration and put it into words. Just everything about this is brilliant.

_ Great job as always. _

chibichocobo
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Harsh...but very very good.

-FTT-
Glowing Aura chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
*applaud* Too true. I hope someone reads and learns from this (and *not* steal it, the idiot, 'cause that would make him/her a hypocrite if you think about it). Great job!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Very nice. I love the whole metaphor of plagerizing love or even someone's very life and soul. I think sometimes we do this to each other without even realizing it...but you seem to capture the whole essence as despicable. Its very good. Great ending as well. I loved this piece.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
a very powerful piece of work, puts all others to shame

excellent work! - adds to favs-
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Oh god, this was really well written. The flow, message...everything was just so real. This is going on my faves, awesome work D

-Marth

P/S:I finally uploaded the real first Chapter of Kaykuyo, check it out if you want
Eirien chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Strong expression of emotion, comes across really well. It's really annoying of people plagiarize on purpose. Sometimes however one unwittingly takes over tho0ughts from others one has heard some time before, and one doesn't even realize they were from that other person, I've experienced that in a few cases. But that wouldn't really be plagiarism, more intertextuality, being influenced by what you have read. In any case I agree with you, copying others' ideas and passing them off as one's own is a mean thing to do.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I can really relate to this. i know so many people like this. It's so sad that the world is the way it is. Congrats on 23 reviews on this piece. The most I get on my poems are 8...lol. Lucky...Anyway my computer had a spaz attack so I havn't been on for a while, but now I'm making up for all those missed reviews.

ANNA
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
i hate when people plagiarize. but then again i feel like a hypocrite. i'm sure nearly everyone has plagiarized at some point for some paper or essay or something. well maybe not quite plagiarism, but something close to it, beyond paraphrasing. anyway, i despise when people steal original work. it really is pathetic. anyway, nicely expressed anger. i like this. _
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Plagiarism is hateful! I hope no one did that to you! That is so pathetic that someone would stoop that low to steal someone's words and call them their own! Great poem!
Virginia The Morbid chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Ooh... *shiver* could feel the tension.
Written chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
wow, very cool. I always thought, though that it was spelled "plagarism", but I'm probably wrong. heartfelt!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »