Reviews for Bonds of Kin
lilydaphine chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Aw. . .it was just getting good!
Rosanna28 chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Hey there Hawke! Thank you so much for your reviews again, you don't know how much they mean _

About my poem 'My little loved ones', yeah, I feel that way sometimes. I have these periodes in which all I can think of is cutting...They last like, 3 or 4 weeks and then they leave for 3 or 4 weeks. So yeah. Thanks for offering that I can talk to you! Means so much to me! Really..._

Anyway, back to the real purpose of this review _

I really love what you're doing to this story, it's so awesome! It's so different from all the other stories that I read, so that's really cooL!

Thanks again Hawke! You're so awesome! _

Much love, Rosanna.
Brooke ORiley chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
well, that doesn't exactly bode well, now does it?

"“How long have you been in here,” Josphitha asked the cat " you want a question mark there...i'm sure you know that, everyone makes proofing mistakes. but it might be a good idea to look it over carefully before posting.

how long exactly will this be? because so far, these three parts could all easily fit into one chapter, both length-wise and content-wise.

anyhow, it's interesting so far...not quite sure what you're aiming for just yet, but that's pretty much the way it goes, isn't it?
Rosanna28 chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Hey, so I FINALLY read it now! _

I think you're doing a great job, you've shown that you're not only an amazing poet but also a great story writer!

Hope you update soon! I wanna know who this mysterious figure is _

Much love, Rosanna.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Is it ok if I read this tomorrow? I know you've reviewed my new stuff right away but I'm just so tired! It's almost 2.30 in the middle of the night here! _

Hope you don't mind.

Much love,

Rosanna.
Lost Chi chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Great first chapter! I am really going to make sure I keep an eye out for it in the future! You really have quite a writing talent.

By the way, can anyone please read a story I have on the site. It's called The Pocketwatch. Please read and review. Thank you very much!