Reviews for Villanelles!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
beautiful
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
nice rhyming.. and cool format
philoslove chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Call me stupid, but I didn't get the fourth stanza. But it's humourous and yes, I would love to read a single word villanelle. How do you pronounce it anyway? Nice, nice... neat!
philoslove chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Well, something new I learnt then! This is the first time I've heard of this anyway, and I don't know how to get the count , but it sounds like a tough lot of brain-work, so you do deserve my admiration and this deserves praise. It's beautiful, especially how it all manages to fit in. how brilliantly wonderful this is!
Eagle Seance chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
well i found this one kind of funny (in a humorous way), though i don't know whether it's meant to be. just the rhymes i guess. it's cool though! : )
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
i'm familiar with this poetry format- studied it in grade 8 but only ever wrote one villanelle! anyway, i think you've written a great poem using this somewhat challenging (well i think so) format. the descriptions are so very well done. *applause*
monkey chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
um... right. and i kinda disagree w/ Nicole about being lighthearted... thinking about lightening tearing through someone's heart really isn't my idea of happy... but whatever. it's her opinion. it sounds cool, though.
SumiFritzN chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
This one is upbeat and lighthearted and all the good stuff. It's cute! And it sounds like a lot of fun to write!Nikki