Reviews for I Don't
NotA-Frayed chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh, how sweet sadness can become when worded well! How amazing it can be to make sadness and defeat into beauty! (At least for the reader.) Good job again; this was great'!
Last Dance chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow...It was so beautiful.

Wow...it kinda hit home

Wow...I know alot of those feelings, and you aptured the moment, some of those lines I was nearly in tears

Wow...just...wow
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Honestly I couldnt grasp it about half way thru, but as I reach the second half I realise that those are many of my own thoughts. Wow, you've painted the picture with exactly the right colors... I like this one alot
YoLo NoR chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
At least you knew who you were at one point, I have yet to figure out exactly who I am. I couldn't tell you whaty makes me happy. I like this, great job.
Light Chronicler chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This is a great poem and i can see where you are coming from...in November i tried to kill myself and this kind of thing was all i was thinking. Thanks for sharing.
llamagal chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I like it, it does'nt fall into the "short and sweet" catagory, but its still really nice!(:
Kailah Lea chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That's exactly how I feel right now! It really sucks, I hope you'll get through it though! Keep up the great work.
Yamadeo chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
hmm an interesting piece. Nice structure. If any of this is based on real events, and you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always open. _ Nice job.
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
very nice wording... the exclaimation points arent necessary, and i dont like those lines... but otherwords very well put