Reviews for Naani Poems
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Nice poem ;)
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Not as good as your otheres, but I like the message.
Kat chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
I'd never heard of Naani poems before this, and reading these I am inspired to write my own. "Liquid Being" was undoubtedly your best; though, I suppose if you consider the other poems within the limits of a Naani poem, they're very high-caliber. I wouldn't know...I've never seen them before! Original ideas and great work.
Ides of March chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Eh, honestly I don't think it's very good. There are some high points, some nice imagery, but you tend to resort to cliched metaphors and overused poetic images. It's okay to good for fictionpress, but you've a long way to go, in my opinion.
Manju chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
dude, these Naani poems are so cool! and the fact that i'm Telugu makes them more special! anyway, great job...i was wondering, are you Telugu? oh, i really like Beautiful Melancholy and My Liquid Being the best. the last 2 lines of My Liquid Being touched me most...anyway, great job and keep it up...
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
I love some of the imagery here... "quicksilver heart" being my favorite. One criticism... you use the word "tears" in almost every one of these. Branch out... let us see what you can do.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
"A thousand flavors of tears..."

I am so stealing that and using it somewhere.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I've written this style of poem once before, as a class assignment. This is so much better than what we produced...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
my my my, youve been posting again, bout bloody time! and now: nice poems! they seem to have a great flow to them :)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Hey, me again! :)These were really nice, MJC. I especially liked the first one. I hope you'll be pleased to know that I've been printing out some of your poems (or sometimes just a favorite stanza from one of them) and sticking it into my organizer for school. It sure makes for a nice break from this lists of homework assignments! lol :P "Thought" is going to be stuck in momentarily.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
quicksilver heart. Great line. You're really good at these
Steel Winged Angel chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
I just noticed it has a rhyme. I wonder if you meant to do that. *shrugs* Awesome job my
Steel Winged Angel chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
Aww, sad, but honest and true. Very
Steel Winged Angel chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
wow. Great last line in this. Seems you've found your muse
Steel Winged Angel chapter 2 . 3/9/2005