Reviews for The Darkrose
kamma7292 chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
This was a great chapter! I hope you update more often, because this is a really wicked story and I like it a lot.
SolitarySigh chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
I have reached the last chapter, and you must write the next one soon! You've got me hooked now. lol
Nokturnal Augury chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
i like the story and ur going to write a lot of it. why? *grin* simple. cause if you dont, I'LL HAUNT UR EMAIL ACOUNT! MUAHAHAHA!

ps. and as for seto... u can keep him. what are sisters for, eh? tada! by the time this one grows up, he'll be twice as hot and more of my type too. so we'll be sister in laws! oh, so cool so cool! and its funny, ur the youngest of us two but i'm dating the youngest of them two...ah who cares? hi mokuba! don't worry honey. i wont hit on you till u reach puberty.

x_x

fatestraik chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
its gettin better
fatestraik chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
(too lazy to sign in)

:P Ly, you're amazing. Btw, was there a song in here? Were all the italics lyrics to a song or...what? Lemme kno! mail me. :P i like email!

i think its cool so far but i got another 3 chaps to read, so c ya!
SolitarySigh chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Whoa. I really like this! I especially love the last line of the chapter. I hope you finish this one. Use the enthusiasim of a new reader as encouragement! That new reader being me.
Wynter Frost chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Wow, this is great - update soon! :)

- Wynter
Eika chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
A little confusing, but cool. I'm wondering what's up.
Eika chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Hey! I wish I had my dedication too... at least, when it comes to getting chapters up :) VERY good chappy, and I'm getting more and more curious by the second. I'd love to write various death threats for what'll happen to you if you don't continue, but my spanish midterm (we have block scheduling) is to make a traditional mexican dessert from scratch, and I have to attempt to keep the eggbeater from strangling my mom right now... told her not to try it while she was on the phone, but oh well. Get more up soon, help Renee boost her obviously already wonderful spirits, and WRITE MORE SOON!

"Which came first, Laziness or T.V.'s?" My friends parents, getting mad.
this is my love for you chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
AMAZING. I am really touched by this story, and cant wait to see what happens next. The last line really made an impact. And thank you for that note :-)
kamma7292 chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I loved this it was really great, I hope you update soon!
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I am amazed by this, the whole thing is written so well. Your use of italics is flawless and clear, I love the ending so much. It leaves you wanting more in my opinion, write more soon!

!* Noelle *!
Taintless chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Interesting story. The girl's feelings were very well expressed. I liked it a lot. I like Axel - he feels very real to me, which is unusually for a charcater of a one-chaptered story, but I like him and would like to see more of him. Also, thanks, beause I never knew the word Evanescence (one of my favourite bands) actually meant anything, but I looked it up and now I know! you learn something new every day! Good work!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This was so very creepy. Eriee and dark. I love it so far. The plot seems great so far, the writing is superb. Beautiful and filled with angst and other mixed emotions. I love that. *adds you to AuthorAlert* *adds story to favs* :) This is amazing.

!* Noelle *!