Reviews for Stop
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I like this poem, and thanx for your review, i appreciate it, but I tend to disagree, I meant for this poem to be sort of a metaphor for what is going on in my subconcious. and by saying "then i woke up" I was implying that, the bad things that are happening all around me, can change in an instant, one minute im drowning, the next, i wake up and it was all just a dream. I hope you dont take offense, I just wanted to make it clear as to what i was trying to get across in this poem.

ThanxLady Solitaire.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Haha yeah, this would perfectly fit my parents! They both smoke like hell and I wish they'd stop..But they probably never will so. Amazing poem though.

Much love, Rosanna.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This can really relate to alot of things, all of which people do to themselves. It's so sad how much coruption there really is in this world. But no one really does stop to think, and that may be the saddest part about it.

ANNA
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
wow, awesome poem! write more!
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Almost every single person I know smokes and it disgusts me. You enphasize that point well here.
Serendipitous Passage chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is very well writtin. It doesn't only apply to smoking. I like it a lot. Keep up the great writing. I look foreward to reading more.
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Good poem, strong message. I disliked the repititon at the end, but it doesn't really detract. From my perspective, people who do drugs, smoke, drink heavily, or join the army WANT to die, waste away. Even if the wish for death is small or quiet, they still want it. And, about secondhand smoke (Destroying yourself and everyone/Around you), I'll use a quote from Saved. "Second hand smoke kills../..I'm counting on it."

Good poem, well done.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I can relate to this especially because my grandmother died from lung cancer... but this poem could also be about drugs, drinking or suicide... which is cool
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I wish my loved ones would stop as well. your work seems to be better than mine! Has a great point and perfect meaning. thank you for stretching the word out?
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
very powerful words you've got here...i also wish people around me that i love would stop...but what can you do, eh?...nicely done...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
great poem. such a great message. loved it.
LiebchenRose chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Very strong and pointed. Nice
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
This was such a powerful peace, the voice through out the poem is one of begging, pleading for you to think. -; Great job as always Vixta! XD Keep it up!

!* Noelle *!
VIKKI NEMORIE chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
So true... if only people did stop andthink... Good poem! Great job!