Reviews for Rise and Fall
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Very strong. I like this a lot. Really well put together. QueenVixta
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh. Wow. I like it very much. Good job.
nuclear red chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh, *shivers*! I like a lot of the images you used in this, and the theme was strong. The last stanza is my favourite.

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Nuclear Red
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
nicely put! one thing that bugs me, and just my opinion, about your writing is the lack of capitalization and punctuation. but thats just me, doesnt take anyting away from the poems. either way; awesome!
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Powerful, angry. No critism, well done.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
i like it especially the last stanza...i feel i can relate to this a lot...very good. lots of love AllyCred
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
well, aren't you the poet. haha. well done, i've seen a lot of improvement. although i will have to disagree with a great deal of all the other reviews... i didn't find this too deep. anyways. good job. haha. per chance. origa was inspiration? rise- origa- gits sac 2nd gig? "we're soldiers... save our tears for judgement... we rise and fall..." ne? haha just a thought. maybe not.
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
it's very poignant. concise and powerful.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
its...very... ;;
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
wow, nice, the words made sense in a very complicated way good job, i liked this

keep writing!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
your writing style changed...hee hee, just what i noticed at first glance - *ahem* this poem's pretty strong, reminds me of something i'm going through rite now...*slaps self* I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC! okay, okay, strong poem, hope to see more from ya, ADD-chan!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
oo, very cool. This reminds me of Fencing States...you probably wouldn't get that, but that's ok! Anyways, i really like this one, "look at me, cold, bloodstained eyes," i love that line. Magnificent work!

Hip

P.S. feel free to call me Hip, it is my nickname. also, thanx for letting me use "Moon"
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I found this one of your better poems. - It just appealed to me better, just held more power in its words. - Great job as always. Written well and has a great feel to it. :) Great job! :D

!* Noelle *!
VIKKI NEMORIE chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Good poem! I really like the last two lines "It's my time to rise, and your time to fall" Great job!