Reviews for Beauty to Find
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh so piercingly beautiful. I can't get enough of your stuff.
Taufeeq chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Beautiful poem. I simply love the way you format it. It suits your poem. good work. Keep writing. God Bless.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
"So bare in mind, your cracks are perfect". Cool line... very... inspiring... -pushes pending poem temporarily out of head- Anyway. I loved the format to this. So different, unique, creative, original- yes, I realize some of those words mean the same thing- I'm exhausted, dammit! Anyway (again, lol). My vocab definetly sucks when I'm tired. Anyway, anway, anyway- shesh, I spelt it wrong! Oh, well. This was great (loved the message) keep it up and sorry this review is so pathetic!
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Hopeful conclusion and magnificently artistic layout. The repetition worked well, building up the (comfort) in the poem's tone. Brill.
myno chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
so bare in mind... so bear in mind...anyway, interesting format, this is well written and was an enjoyable read.
kateisgreat chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I really like the format of this poem, you've given me some new ideas :p. Great write.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
weird format but kind of cool... this was really different and I liked it
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
wow. I'm speechless. Brilliant poem. Very inspiring. Brava!
hateful-black-nights chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
It was good and it had a good message but it did not have that good ryming thing most poems have