Reviews for How To Survive Freshman Year: An InDept Guide
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
“Jesus Christ, you could just scrape that girl's tan off with a spatula!”

LOL! This was a cute little narrative. Although I never personally suffered these mistakes or embarrassments as a high school freshman ... or a college one either, for that matter, it may have been because I attended a rural high school and a small college.

My high school was so small that we only had a principal, a vice principal, and one guidance counselor. There was no such thing as a Dean of Students or having seniors be group leaders. But, I do remember how scared of juniors and seniors I was that first week. I can't say the sophomores had much more clout than the freshman, in my school, but it would have be nice to have it that early.

Anyway, cute little story. You should definitely add to it with another post! Keep it going.

Take Care, RainShadow2005
Candy Trojan chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is fucking hilarious! I'm a freshman true and you are right. Continue this because I need to get my chuckles somewhere.
A. Leon chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
HA. This story leads me to belive I might like you. Very funny,(parts made mw wounder if you went to IWA.)
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That's funny and really interesting! Good thing I survived freshman year. Good job on writing a very creative fic!

Amanda
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
heh, good times. i, unfortunately (?) missed out on all that wondrous fun, as i dropped out of school in eighth grade and haven't been back since. (or rather, i started homeschooling in eighth grade and haven't been back since. but telling people i dropped out is more fun) and the high school i would've gone to would've been the same small private school i went to since kindergarten, so...drama, sure, but not as much. instead, i skipped it all, and now i'm off to college in a few months with no taste of high school. yikes...
cup-of-kitsch chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I really enjoyed reading this and I think you're a very good writer, but I think the prose could've been a little tighter. Next time try not to start sentences with "and", "but", "I mean", and "ha." Doing so makes it sound more choppy, especially if they're all in the same paragraph. Avoiding run-on sentances at all times makes the piece much tighter as well. Also, try to avoid using the "..." thing (forgot what that's called
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
"Most importantly, do not fall in love with a senior, it is futile no matter how cool you think you are because, really, you’re just a freshman…the lowest of all forms in high school hierarchy" Made that mistake.

I loved it, hurry up with the next chapter!
WithoutReason chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
tehee. me likey! cynics will rule the world along with fearys!
josisolo chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I, freshman also, agree completely-read my fic Flirt...please!