Reviews for A Smallville Inspired Semester Abroad
ainemairin chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
haha i like how you diss lana
meep2creep chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Nice story. Fancy words. Ur a winner.

Meep
Lauren R chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
hm..not a very good story, but it does provide a laugh you seem to be the type of person thats surrounded by so many stereotypes. and excuse me but i would be very happy with a Range Rover for my sweet make the character sound very greedy and i think you should make a character that is a model citizen, and that appreciates what her parents give her as a gift..just a thought..and how dare you put such a thing about a priest! in your story, and if you are actually catholic, i would certianly be ashamed, and well if your not, then i dont think that is very respectful of other religions.
henny chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
hm..quite intersting liz..but dont you think that ended sort of suddenly?hmm..just a thought..i liked how ur whole personality showed through...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA what am i saying..that was just freaky! since when would u practically flirt with a priest..HA oh yeah u already have..whoops..

and uh if this review doesnt make sense, just keep in mind i haven eaten anything in two days, and i was poisened by the track team..

o yeah one more thing, if they ever made a lizzie mcguire sequel..well lets just say it would sound something like the story u wrote..!

haha i love you!

.henny.
mrmistoffelees chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
Pretty good. I like it. Please update!
Agent Jones chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Ew...sounds like Lizzie McGuire movies...lol...I love how you mispelled college, liz. Sorry I couldn't read the entire thing. I'm tired. Cya tomorrow!
cup-of-kitsch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Please note that I am cruel to be kind. You have a lot of potential and would benefit from an honest critique. Don't hate me.

You're story is very helter-skeltzer, as if you just sat down one day and bashed it out without any prior thought. Every single facet of your story sounds like it came out of the Lizzie Maguire Movie. Your characters are stereotypical and their interactions are flat. (Although I did like the character Becky because she sounds adorable.) I'm also assuming that you know nothing about Indian culture because I'm pretty sure any Indian would be offended if they saw how you protrayed Amir. I hate to tell you this, but no Indian man acts like that.

I think you should learn the elements of fiction before you start your next story. arts/ is an awesome resource; I'd read that before you start another story. _