Reviews for King of the House
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Haha, this is so cute. :) My dog thinks he's the king of the house sometimes and he's only a three-pound puppy! I love this :)
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
No more compliments. Out of things to say.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
You have to many good poems!
XDevilishXCanadianX chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was really cute! I love cats, awesome work.
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That is the most truthful poem I've ever cats rule the house and the world revolves around , Michelle
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
A limerick, right? ) And I like it. I love cats, so of course I read it Nicely described.
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
ah, that was a dorable. cats are great. :-) keep on writing, you have talent.

-kay
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aww. What a cute kitty! I liked this... I dont have any cats but I know that some can really get it in their heads that their somethin fierce. And I loved your line "You could tell he was gleeful" Hahaha! Is gleeful even a word? Well it sounds neat at least.
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is really funny, it made me laugh. keep writing. i wuldn't be suprised if you got all this published sum day.
MexicanGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
aw its reminds me of my cat. always walkign around like he owns the place but then my sister comes and tortures him *sighs*
Jisu chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
wa! so kawaii! it reminds me of my kitty! great job

CB414
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
very funny very sweet ,very good , me likey!
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
like the end but and so lvoing yur cat could be many things but could problaby be descirbed as more than queer
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
love the rhyming scheme..mine are pretty much the same pattern..i like how you did it..cats aren't my fav but they're pretty cool
Rose Marie Wolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Cute! That sounds so much like my cat that it's not funny. Take care and keep writing.