Reviews for Star's Hope
fankalous chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
hi, i like it, i think stars are hope as well, i have some in my room(on the ceiling), i hope that they will never go and be an inspiration to many more after you and even though you wrote this poem at 11:30 at night, you wrote pretty well, i'm sure that as long as you write with the same inspiration during the day or at night it's the same quality, i like your poem it gives hope and fills you with a feeling of a certain happiness and it inspires me, so good job, keep writing
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Beautiful. I love the night sky. I think it inspires such dreams and thoughts and memories in us. And your poem was awsome. I loved the images. It was perfect. Great piece.
LunaMoonyScamp chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
-raises eyeborw- Love your bio...but this seems to contradict it. Nicely put into words.

"Don't get disillusionedno, don't expect too much Cuz if what you have is all you can get just keep on tryin' it just ain't happened yet Everybody wants ta be winner everybody has a dream We all need a shinin' star when things ain't what they seem"-Bryan Adams "Star"