Reviews for Sex & Magick II: Sin & Mystery
Estelin chapter 23 . 6/29/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
HHHHHHH chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
I can't believe it's finished. The plot twists in the last couple chapters were great, and also that scene with streak and dash... congratulations. It's a great story (and what a happy ending)
wolf-fang909 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
wierd story... very horny
HHHHHHH chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Aw man, I'm addicted to this story and now everything's all fucked up and Ray's gay or something, and Streak is a real ghost. Even though all that stuff was pretty interesting and very hott. Good job still.
A SeveredHead chapter 23 . 12/14/2005
wow. amazing...i can't believe you FINISHED IT!what about the movie? i want to know what that's about!YAY!*pats shoulder* I LOVE YOU HANNA! Say hi to jaimy for me!
just jin chapter 15 . 12/11/2005
its cool... *nods* i dont think incest is bad! actually its pretty cool. at least from my pov. so yea, update...
Dreaming-of-Romance chapter 20 . 12/11/2005
That is crazy. I know that i didn't like Streak, but not enough to want him to die. I am so dieing to find out what happens. All i have to say in WONDERFUL
Well chapter 15 . 12/1/2005
Although I don't beleive in incest. I really like this story. I
matt chapter 15 . 12/1/2005
well..this is a awsome story..i havent reviewed yet...but..ya...and ...i thought insest was weird before i read this...i dont know how it changed my opinion..but...ya...good work
Cool091688 chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
Oh my goodness! That was so good! Please keep writing.
meow-mix23 chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
this is a good story update fast plz!
HHHHHHH chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
These chapters are a bit shaky, but okay. The impossible thing is that Kara had tactile hallucinations from smoking weed - especially after just a few hits on one joint.
as beauty dies chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
...

I feel so dirty now. XD

your writing improves greatly with each chapter.

~* as beauty dies *~
ShadowPharoh chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
awesome chapter. i luvved it. they're all so cute. Kara's my fav. charachter.

SP
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
A bit wierd, but I like it...God bless!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »