Reviews for Atop Hell's Heights
fairEtales chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
What? How did that happen? Hun, that was boring. I wish he had died. I mean, this isn't a "you" story. Normally, you would have made him die, but, like you said, oh well. Anyway, the journey that he took was fun. Maybe you could make an alternate ending, one for those who are more...gruesome...not the right word...but, whatever. Anyway, marvelous job. Great imagery.
The Fourth Fate chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
Hahaha (insert your name here) the author's note was possibly my favorite part. I love the half song thing. Tell (insert her name here) I'm in love with it if I don't get a chance to first. Anyway I love the ending. I feel like I've read it before, though. Maybe you printed it? haha. I can't believe how long it took you to post it. You're definately my hero of procrastinating. The end is really sad but I love it. One of these days, I may just go back a reread the whole thing. I'm glad Kaio didn't drown. And I'm glad they kissed at the end. If Kiana was waiting for that, then I was times a trillion waiting for that. You silly (insert your name here)! You're a sap! haha I love you!
fairEtales chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! Don't leave me hanging, please!
Fallen Valkyrie chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Ack! I like this story! When are you going to write more? o.o
DemonBreaker chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Only you could take a bare-boned skeleton and bring it alive...it's awesome.
Fallen Valkyrie chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
Wow! I really like the new chapters!

S'glad you decided to add more!
SheepiChan chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
*high five* X3 Just plain awesome!

Great descriptions, lots of imagination and soul, nice storyline, and overall yummy short story goodness!

X3 Keep it up!
Fallen Valkyrie chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Aw I loved it! It stands alone very well, but if you write more I'll deffinately read it!

*clicks fav author*