Reviews for Burn
Arathelia chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
How very you...at times. Now you are only like this at times. Krystal has truly helped you a great deal.

But I still cannot help but think that before her, your poetry seemed more heartfelt, more meaningful and depthful. Do not take this wrong. Your poetry now is wonderful and heartfelt, but the stuff from before seems to express your emotions at the time far better than your newer works.
sireslayer chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
that's kinda cool. i imagined someone dragging a poor boy into a chimney.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Filled to the brim. Awsome poem, very good.
dancingintheshadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
You really get out the emotion. Lovely work.

~dancingintheshadows
Jade Silver chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This poem kinda makes me think of killing things. It's real good! Nice revenge descriptions.

~ Wei
hi. its me. rogi's lover chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
hey.. .yeah i like this one ... but wat happened to putting it in the middle... its a VERY GOOD POEM! the only thing i dun like bout it... is that its off to the left side... middle dude! 's all bout the middle!
welchs828 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Woah...dark, indeed. But I liek this poem. Especially the last 2 lines. It's yelling out, "YOU MAY HAVE BROUGHT MY END, BUT FROM THE BOTTOM, I CAN WATCH YOU FALL! CUZ YOU'RE AT THE TOP NOW, BUT NOT FOR LONG!"

Niceness. I like this poem. This stuff is venting in poetry. I like.

Keep writing!

Laterness,

-paige :)
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
akk! you stole one of my titles! hehe...oh well. im sorry you had an embittered moment...they can be a b!tch, you know? good work, nice imagry.