Reviews for Ceasar
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow... I remember that poem 'Et to Brute' and this is a pretty good continuing. Cool, keep it up.
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wah.. thats dark... like it tho...

(not good with reviewing poems at all)
INTP chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
If you're going to name a poem after someone who could be one of the most famous in history, you could at least spell his name (which is actually a title) correctly: it's 'Caesar'. As for the poem, I find it more than a tad ridiculous. The lack of any punctuation is irritating, to say the least. Some poets can pull it off with skilled enjambment and ACTUAL poetic purpose, but this is really just a few sentences of a rant with some annoying repetitveness thrown in the mix. I find no emotion in this; sure, I can tell you're pissed off at some guy who betrayed you, but you don't express it well at all. There are no powerful, meaningful sentiments experienced when reading this. It was thoroughly dissatisfying.
Incandescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I really like the emotion in this piece! I also loved how you compared the times of Ceasar to the situation at hand! Then there is the revenge and determination of this piece like "hey you tried to get rid of me but you didn’t try hard enough so I’m back!" I love it! Yea is it just me or am I rambling! lol! Nice work!
welchs828 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Aww.

I love this poem. I know what ur talking about, too. It's a nice poem-but morbid. And I like that you're revealing your feelings to us and venting about it. it feels good to get feelings on paper.

especially when you've got stong ones. that's why i wrote about my cat, pepper. she died in january, and i couldn't cope. it was terrible. nobody would listen to me b/c they thought it would hurt too much.

so i wrote and posted it. and then the reviews helped, and i helped ME knowing other people could relate and know what I'm going through.

of course, i'm not helping MUCH, but i think it's cool that u put ur sorrows out there for ppl who can relate.

Well, keep writing!

Laterness,

-Paige :)
i play tennis chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS ONE! *evil grin*
Gonzovalies chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Haha, very nice history depiction...
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
oh dear...backstabbing friends? this sounds bad... you totally filled it with emotion though.