Reviews for Life's Tough
Nin Fortuna chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
excellent! so many of these stories have the "friends find the perfect guys too" plot-line! it's nice to see some variation!
Nin Fortuna chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
/he likes her, he likes her, he really really likes her/!

i really liked this, but you could elabourate just a little. like put in more details.

luv it! write the nxt chappie soon, please!
Riley Kathleen chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
oi, please do right more. Tis' interesting...kinda like my life, lol!

Anyways, I really like the style. Nice story!

TaintedBlackTears
SkateForLife chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
Haha I really like this story so far. It'd be cool of the chapters are longer though...but good job!
Nin Fortuna chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
oh hoo hoo! you are EVIL! GOOD 4 U! hee hee! Real Brill story!
Nin Fortuna chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
m-m-more? please? -puppy eyes- hee hee

i like the idea, but i think it needs to have more detail. also something needs ot force her and Adonis toggther. then they get to like each other. but it's your story i suppose!
katherine-kennedy chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
I have to say, I like this girl. She's a bit of a smart ass like me. This stories written well.
fireuser chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I love your story and can't wait to hear more! Write soon!
rotted reverie chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
8:00...try waking up at 5 friggin 40. Well, it's been 6 something as of late, but still...damn it was nice in middle skool.

Walmart has my permission to burn in hell.
rotted reverie chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
I had a science teacher like that in 9th grade...don't think the doode liked me but I get a friggin A. What more could I want?
rotted reverie chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Holy crap...this chapter made me friggin crack up which is weird cuz I've been an emo-lacious bitch as of late...but all's well.

I used to take Spanish...see cuz "Yo vivo en una casa" means "I live in a house." O...I'm that damn good.

The bonjour part totally cracked me up and then you go to Italian...nice crap...dumbasses.
Tnayoub chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
I'd hate to sound redundant, but your dialogue sounds very natural for a young teenager (Susan's a teen, right?). Anyway, I'm wondering where this story is heading. When are you going to reveal that she's really a spy trying to find the hideout of the Cuban drug lord who's hiring kids to deal heroin on campus? Man, that'd be pretty sweet...
HomeSickLoser chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
i sometimes won't read anything unless it's funny. Guess what, i read it (the first chap)
Tnayoub chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
That's funny. Like I said earlier, you got a great character being developed. But I am confused by the chapter title: Meet HIM. Were we meeting Adonis?
Trajo chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
haha, wow. go me and paying attention lol. sorry. i had like 2 hours of sleep when i read it. :-P anywho, good job.

Trajo