Reviews for Black Sunday
Savage crazy lovable girl chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
PLEASE REVIEW!
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Okay, so I usually never read stories like this, but the little summary brought this to my attention. (What can I say? I love the Irish ...)

Anyway. I've only read the first chapter, but honestly, I thought it was really good! Truly, I love the style of writing you've got here.

In some parts I wasn't entirely sure whether I should be laughing or feeling sad along with Aryeh. (But that's always a good thing)

In conclusion, I like the approach you've taken with this and I look forward to more! :]

~JEM~
Skeptic-Critic chapter 8 . 7/9/2006
Alrighty...So prick that I am I read this story probably not more than 24 after you posted it...Now comes the part where I was stupid...For some reason, I didn't review...So when I was looking on my old computer at all of my fictionpress links and going through all the stories I saw a couple and thought "Oh, I wonder if those are still on my list on my new computer...So I decided to investigate and found that I hadn't reviewed for the eighth chapter...So I go into a frenzy trying to find this story on the new computer...Turns out it was on my list the whole time and that I was just waiting for an update...Of course I didn't find this out until I'd read this whole chapter again, and gone back to seven to check what that one had been about...So, no I haven't abandoned you after all my badgering...It was just me being clueless...

Put off by a long response? I don't think you understand this whole reviewing business...At least not the way I see it...I write ridiculously long, random, rambling reviews...You respond telling me what a nut job I am, how much you laugh as you read these, and give me smart answers (and occasionally serious ones) for the questions I ask...Unlike everyone else, it bores me not only to recieve "It's great, update" reveiws...It also bores me to write them...Which is why the only time I've ever done that, is if the story is already completed and no one's responding to my reveiws, or if I'm tired or sick...

As authors, why do we always bash our own work? Are we fishing for complements (which you deserve) or do we honestly hate it? Because, truthfully, I didn't say what was wrong with this chapter...Or is it just one of those things, where you think you can write better and you don't think it's up to par?

Tell me, do you have any good fp slashes to recommend me? I beta for D.H.L'Orange already, Rinna finished "Nobody's Perfect", and Amateur Imaginationist hasn't updated "You Know What I Mean" or "Chasing the Touch" in awhile...I have some random miscillaneous one's, but I need a really good one...I'm also reading "Love Bites" (which only has one more chapter to go) so ratings don't matter and it doesn't matter if they're finished or not...I just need a story that is good, is finished or actually being updated and written, and is a decent read...You've got to help me...

Why is Keagan more challenging to write than Aryeh? And will we ever get Jade's point of view? Oh and one more...Do you believe in killing your characters and love triangles?

Alright...I'm satisfied that I wrote you a nice long review I'll go...

Is that enough inspiration? Becuase I'm fairly sure we're only like 10 away from the six month anniversary of the last time you updated...Just to let you know and all...
rewind regrets chapter 8 . 4/27/2006
I really didn't think your chapter was boring at all because we now know what goes on in a certain sexy priest's mind,lol..Anyways it was definitely worth the wait. Oh oh last chapter you mentioned JRM..Yay! I absolutely love his accent..and his eyes...and his face,lol.

P.S. I changed my name last time I was angel-godess..the one who forgot that you knew about Davey Havok's hotness..Did I mention I drank coffee?
skippydabeaver chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
heyo! Just letting you know that this story is really good. It's typo free, a non-cliche plot, and it's interesting as well. The characters aren't Mary sues and they are lovably glompable. And there's so much slashy goodness!Keep writing this! I think you should do more from Keagans point of view. You say you really struggled, but I think it worked well. I'm really curious about him.

Oh, and by the way. Dead poet society rocks!
Tyra Kaelar chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
I enjoyed how you gave both impressions on that rules conversation, it gave the reader a deeper look into both characters, and showed how they played off each other...if you get them together there are going to be some misunderstandings, lol. You do an excellent job at slipping character descriptions into your writing seamlessly, though you could work at tightening up your characters vocalizations and thoughts - thoughts espesially can offer insight into a character that makes the reader want to know more, though the same rule applies to plot twists of course lol. Update soon, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
Aruru chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Was albeit confusin, though better then no chapters at all in updating. Keep writing.
Gossamer Heart chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
*groans* You didn't advance anything! It was just a repeat through Keagan's point of view.

While a totally hot point of view, we need advancement. *clings* advance! Please! I beg you! ... what if we could find two? Like.. identical twins! That'd be hot. :p

Skimpy clothing? *eyes brighten* Where's the skimpy clothing? :p-Summer Goose
a lonely september chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
oh, i absolutely love this so far. did jade forget to tell aryeh about tryst calling? or did i just space out a bit (i have a short attention span at times)? this is such an awesome story so far, i love it. father m sounds very sexy. continue soon. i'm waiting.
PridefulShame chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
Wow, you put a lot of thought in this didn't you? Well, it is really hard figuring out the names. And it doesn't really help even with a baby name book... thingy. (No, I'm not pregnant or anything. My parents had the book laying around so I thought it'd be easier to find names for my characters... but it's not, too many names to search through) Anyways, great chapter! Update soon!
A Tarnished Rose chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
omgosh you updated yay! I was excited when i saw that, that i proceeded to tell everyone on msn that this story was updated. I LOVE this story. Don't hate the chapter. It was just as awesome as all the others.

Lol go Jonathan Rhys Meyers being your sexy man bot lover. He is very sexy indeed.

"(despite my inability to actually write it without him sounding like some sort of navaho-indian-scotch-irish-southern-english-chinese-swedish freak)." Bahahahahahahaha. Nice.

"(Mercury Bohemian loves it when her ego-bot is stroked…) Okay, maybe that last note was a little creepy…haha Okay, I’m really done now!" Creepy is awesome. Lol. *stroked the ego-bot*

Please update soon. D And keep up the good (great, awesome, fantastic) work.

'Rose
Skeptic-Critic chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Did I scare you off with my question? Dear me...I'll have to stop being so blunt...Maybe that's why my other stories haven't been updating...Tell me...is there a self help group of authors I've scared away? That could explain a lot about the long waits between updates...hehehe...

Anyway, just wanted to start off the new year by letting you know that I will not abandon this story, you know I won't. I'll be here whenever that next update comes. Hope you get the inspiration to update soon.

'Til then...
Gossamer Heart chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
*Gapes* Oh my god, find me a straight guy that's like that, please!Otherwise, this thing has got my jaw on the floor. It's brilliant! And I'm totally floored by the .

As in Aryeh floored.

Find me one like that that's straight!*jumps around* please?-Summer Goose
A Tarnished Rose chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
Okay, that chapter may have been many things, but it sure wasn't boring. we finally got to meet the mysterious (and sexy (yes, 5 x's)) Father M. I lurve Irish accents. (read: Connor from Neighbours, Joe from Bend It Like Beckham). Hope whatever is wrong gets fixed and/or doesn't stop you from writing, caz I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good (great, awesome, fantasic) work.

'Rose
SkepticCritic chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
well how else am i going to check on the stories i've started reading? because you know, if you've been away a couple days you don't want to have to go through all those pages...just click on the link and your their...except i don't think i really need to do all that because usually i check at least once a day and sometimes even more than that...i'm a bit obsessed to say the least...especially with these slashy stories...they're so delightful...you know i don't mean to be rude, and you're the first author i've gotten the guts up to ask, but what are YOUR sexual preferences? are most gay stories actually written by gay people, or people who have gay friends, or simply liberal people who happen to think that gay people make more interesting, deep characters that people can relate with? you don't have to but it was a "smouldering question" i had...anyway, can't wait for the next update...glad you don't need surgery...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »