Reviews for All I ever wanted
Danny88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hi, im new here, and saw this poem.

Very nice poem! Dont let others take you down! You will find someone, who will think your beautiful. Someone who will make you feel fine and safe. Someone who makes you feel beautiful! Someone who will Love you!

And when that day come, never let go! There are a few of those people! And all the others will say; Well, we were wrong about her. And then your sis will look up to you! Because you managed.

In 2 days i can put my poems here on the site.

Please look at them?

Thnx..
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
This is a great poem, I know the feeling and I can relate! Very nice, very sad...
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Aw Rosanna, I'm sure you are beautiful in your own way. But I know how it is to wish you were beautiful. Your poem expresses your feelings well with the rhyming and style. Hawke
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
i dont know hte whole sister thing, but i get the whole feeling inferior.. very nice job... i love the part about the eyes
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
This is about Merel right?

Well, I just want you to know that it's not natural that she is that way you know?

You ARE beautiful, and that IS all natural. You just get it, when Merel actually had to starve herself or whatever to get that way. She IS pretty, I know she is, but you've got it down pretty well too you know?

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
i really like this...very well written and has a lot of emotion coming from this...but remember your beautiful inside and out, don't ever let the comments of others make you feel bad...very well done...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
VIKKI NEMORIE chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I really LOVE This poem. I can understand it soo well. I feel the same way a lot when people say how great my sister is and not me... It's also a wonderfully written poem. Great job!