Reviews for Exquisite Lies
dress chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is really heartbreaking :'(
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Dude this is good! I love it because it's so true. Man, it talks to the heart.

XOXO
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was good. Very angsty but very well written.
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
A girl's worst nightmare: being the wallpaper.

You wrote this pretty well. Would have gotten teary eyed if you kept going a little more like a follow up.
Genato chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
simple but very aww-inducing. :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Love that oneshot. The guy is so blind. Feel sorry for the girl.( Awesome oneshot!
Dead Deactivated chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is very depressing and an amazing one-shot... But i really think you can make this into a longer story Message me if you want help :D
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I can relate.

I like your stuff, man. I really do.
idunlikeyou chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
i can't even begin to tell you how i feel right now. i know that i don't know who you are, and you don't know who i am either, but idk... this story describes my life so perfectly right now that i think i'm going to cry. (a little dramatic, i know) but seriously, i want to thank you. i love this. keep writing.
cloudyday chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I loved it. It sounds so endearingly familiar, and it was very well written. But did you have to make her so hopeless? :(.
notwithoutyou chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Simple and sad. It'd be cool to hear more about them I guess (:
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that sucks for the girl /
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ohh, that's so sad. A lot of people can relate, I'm sure.
chimerica chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw...I was kinda hoping there would be more...

Oh well.

It was still really good.

*favorites it*

_
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Only one thing that bothered me: "feed his mom lies about why he doesn’t come home nights." I think you're missing an "at" between "home" and "nights."

I wouldn't say it makes me feel fuzzy inside (because that only happens with fluffy things), but it does make me a little jealous. (: It's awesome writing and a depressing but awesome oneshot. (: I'm glad xoxluurve added it to our c2. (:
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »